call me crazy but i want Dez now

Doctson and Dez both have trouble separating- especially quickly - neither have 4.4 or better speed, they don’t stretch the field. Paul Richardson stretches the field. Doctson and Richardson are our starters. Crowder is our slot WR and depending on what formation we start the game in, he is a starter too. Our passing game is not the problem. It wasn’t even our biggest problem last year after losing Djax, Garcon and having Reed play injured all year and missing half the year. I’d take Dez from 5 years ago, but not the Dez of today.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Doctson and Dez both have trouble separating- especially quickly - neither have 4.4 or better speed, they don’t stretch the field. Paul Richardson stretches the field. Doctson and Richardson are our starters. Crowder is our slot WR and depending on what formation we start the game in, he is a starter too. Our passing game is not the problem. It wasn’t even our biggest problem last year after losing Djax, Garcon and having Reed play injured all year and missing half the year. I don’t take Dez from 5 years ago, but not the Dez of today.

Dez has never been able to seperate. He is the epitome of a possession receiver. The fact that he waited 9 years to learn how to run routes, tells me that he is an arrogant prik who refuses to put the time in until it matters. 

Nope. Let another team deal with his issues. 

Related image

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

Dez has never been able to seperate. He is the epitome of a possession receiver. The fact that he waited 9 years to learn how to run routes, tells me that he is an arrogant prik who refuses to put the time in until it matters. 

Related image

Nice avatar emoji. It’s awesome 

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Doctson and Dez both have trouble separating- especially quickly - neither have 4.4 or better speed, they don’t stretch the field. Paul Richardson stretches the field. Doctson and Richardson are our starters. Crowder is our slot WR and depending on what formation we start the game in, he is a starter too. Our passing game is not the problem. It wasn’t even our biggest problem last year after losing Djax, Garcon and having Reed play injured all year and missing half the year. I’d take Dez from 5 years ago, but not the Dez of today.

doctson gets separation. he was one of the best in the nfl on comback routes

5 hours ago, mike23md said:

Related image

tumblr_lz815xMAZV1qdezf9o1_500.gif

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think Dez issue might be Dak he just doesnt take risk. Tony romo was a risk taker.

43 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

I think Dez issue might be Dak he just doesnt take risk. Tony romo was a risk taker.

Again, the perception of Alex Smith is the same as your assertion with Dak: Smith doesn't take risks. Hence my question about bringing in a guy who is known to throw tantrums if the ball isn't coming his way.

3 hours ago, mar29020 said:

doctson gets separation. he was one of the best in the nfl on comback routes

I said intitial separation; meaning he doesn’t get off the line of scrimmage well and it takes him a while to get up to full speed (which he can’t control). He has to improve on getting off the line of scrimmage/past press coverage and his route running.

Archived