Sign in to follow this  
Madmike90

Bears vs Broncos GDT

Just now, Sugashane said:

Hell yeah. Young man looked good. Even Bellamy caught his pass  lol

He looked very accurate, hopefully everything slows down for him the more experience he gets.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

He looked very accurate, hopefully everything slows down for him the more experience he gets.

Absolutely. He is talented but will still need to have the offense simplified for him. I'm sure they're implementing some of the NC offense into his wheelhouse.

Mitch Trubiskys playing on rookie mode right now 

It's one preseason game. But, Glennon looked like a deer in headlights and Trubisky... doesn't. Mirage of a top prospect against bums or not, it's a lot of fun to see. Tangible excitement. 

Mitch is surprising me with his pocket awareness so far. Also he isn't being greedy and getting down or out of bounds before he gets hit.

I really don't think we could have asked for anything more from Trubisky...dude looks legit.

Posted (edited)

can't seem to get tweets to post

Edited by G08
delete

As the guy who has been saying that tru shouldnt start unless he takes the job from glennon, he might just be doing that.  Its preseason and you dont want to put much stock into any of it, but i imagine mitch is going to take the the #2 snaps this week and ill be shocked if he doesnt work with the ones at all.  They each get a qtr against the cards and sanchez cleans up afterwards.

Real talk: If Mitch outright wins the job this preseason, do you cut Glennon or keep him around, bc personally i think sanchez might be the better backup