Saints Mark Ingram suspended 4 games

49erurtaza

I could always tell he was one of those guys who was probably juicing. Was going to get caught sooner or later.

Kamara is talented, but not sure if he's best suited as the bellcow feature back. Who else do the Saints have in their backfield?

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I could always tell he was one of those guys who was probably juicing. Was going to get caught sooner or later.

Kamara is talented, but not sure if he's best suited as the bellcow feature back. Who else do the Saints have in their backfield?

Ito Smith ?

Edit: nope, he's on the Falcons.

Now people will see how good Alvin Kamara really is.  I got tired of hearing people say last year he couldn't handle a full workload.  Get ready for him to put up some silly stats next season.

I'm predicting a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season for Alvin Kamara in 2018.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Why would say that?  Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he can't do it.   This sort of thinking is how he ended up falling to the 3rd round.  Rather than simply judging the talent for what it is, people overthought it by wondering why he wasn't getting more touches at Tennessee.  People couldn't fathom that a coaching staff could be that stupid.  Well, we know now that they were simply that stupid.

Similarly, people think Alvin can't be a bellcow RB right now because he didn't do it last year.  Well maybe he didn't do it because he never has gotten the chance, not because he can't do it.

Prepare for Alvin to prove the doubters wrong once again this season.  I'm guessing he'll put up monster stats in those first 4 games that'll have people talking about him as an MVP candidate in 2018.

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was it the eyes?

Payton used to mistreat Ingram without any real reason before (Hightower timeshare the worst) - I shudder to think what he will do now.  

Archived