The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

What's up everyone,

Looking to see if anyone's interested in doing Super Flex Dynasty League?  League details are below (subject to change based on feedback received).

Site - ESPN

League Type - Dynasty

Keepers - 12 (3 QB Max)

Teams  - 10 max 

CO-LM - @JaguarCrazy2832

Scoring - PPR

Waivers - Rolling (move to end after selection) 

Starting Lineup - QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, K, D/ST, (1) RB/WR, (1) FLEX, (1) Super Flex (QB/WR/RB/TE)

Bench Spots - 7

Draft Order - Set by randomizer (snake draft year 1 & then set by final standings thereafter)

The draft would be conducted in these forums & would start once all spots are filled.

If you want to have complete say in building your team from scratch (instead of inheriting one), this is your chance!  

So, with all that being said, WHO'S IN???

1. @USMC_PackFan
  2. @JaguarCrazy2832
  3. @tntitans4life17
  4. @One Punch Man
  5. @winitall
  6. @Bigbear72
  7. @EddieGeorge27
  8. @persiandud
  9. @nagahide13
  10. @honolulu2786
Edited by USMC_PackFan
  • Like 1

I was perusing the various leagues to see what was happening and I stumbled across this. I know I'm not a mod for this forum, but this seems a little bit out of hand and I'd prefer not to get it to the point where a global mod is being brought in or a fantasy league is being shut down.

Let's keep this thread focused on the league that it is about and the members of the league. Those who want to play fantasy football don't need to hear about other leagues, and I personally think that more leagues should have Co-League Commissioners as that means any decision involving one of them can be handled by the other for the fairness of the league.

If there are issues between posters in another league, it needs to be dealt with accordingly in the other league. We also discourage personal attacks against other and seek to keep the civility high on the forum. At this point in time concerns have been stated, and there is no reason for this to continue in this thread nor will anything productive come from additional conversation. @sammymvpknight and @USMC_PackFan, this is where the current conversation on league commissioners and availability should end as nothing more productive can come from it.

Thanks,

The Gnat