The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

I was, sorry for the delay. The ASJ pick intrigues me. He apparently has a strong rapport with Bortles right now albeit in OTAs. Other Jaguar fans are more excited than i am about him but at this stage why not? He’s young and was considered a top prospect at one point derailed by his own demons so maybe there’s something there

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was, sorry for the delay. The ASJ pick intrigues me. He apparently has a strong rapport with Bortles right now albeit in OTAs. Other Jaguar fans are more excited than i am about him but at this stage why not? He’s young and was considered a top prospect at one point derailed by his own demons so maybe there’s something there

For me it was situational. I am comfortable with my depth at RB and WR. If Jimmy Graham can dominate again, I didn't want to have an issue when his bye came up. I usually only carry 1 TE. But Ive always liked ASJs athleticism, he's a little TD dependent but with a new scenery and he's getting into that age that seems to be the sweet spot for TEs. So it fills a need and possibly creates future value. 

30 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

For me it was situational. I am comfortable with my depth at RB and WR. If Jimmy Graham can dominate again, I didn't want to have an issue when his bye came up. I usually only carry 1 TE. But Ive always liked ASJs athleticism, he's a little TD dependent but with a new scenery and he's getting into that age that seems to be the sweet spot for TEs. So it fills a need and possibly creates future value. 

Yea and despite having Fournette we seem happy throwing it to the likes of Tommy-B so he could get some scores too

***Note***

Gents I am currently entering draft results to try and get ahead of the game. 

Having said that, I ask that you all log in to ESPN as soon as possible and edit your team abbreviation to show your football's future screen name (Bigbear72 --> BB72).  This will make it much easier for me to Identify what team belongs to who.

Domo Arigato!

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It says our team names and such are locked until the draft results are in...

Damn.  Guess I should've asked folks to do that first before going into the "enter draft" mode.

OK so the below teams are the ones I need help identifying:

• Team Johnson - I think this is you JC but am not 100% sure
  • Team McFadden - 
  • Team Falco - 
  • Team Khoygani - This you Persiandud?
Edited by USMC_PackFan

2 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Damn.  Guess I should've asked folks to do that first before going into the "enter draft" mode.

OK so the below teams are the ones I need help identifying:

• Team Johnson - I think this is you JC but am not 100% sure
  • Team McFadden - 
  • Team Falco - 
  • Team Khoygani - This you Persiandud?

I am Team Johnson