The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

25 minutes ago, persiandud said:

i've got some trading to do in this league! 

All my picks are available (picking 8th) and these players: Tevin Coleman, Josh Rosen, D'Onta Foreman, Dede Westbrook, Manny Sanders, Vance McDonald 

these guys are looking on the outs for my keeper selection, so they can be had relatively cheap. looking to package them for a stud, move up in 2019 draft, or get a 2020 1st 

Thanks for checking in, really dont want to considering booting people. Just 2 more people left to come back or we have replacements lined up

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What do you want?

All my picks are available (picking 8th) and these players: Tevin Coleman, Josh Rosen, D'Onta Foreman, Dede Westbrook, Manny Sanders, Vance McDonald 

these guys are looking on the outs for my keeper selection, so they can be had relatively cheap. looking to package them for a stud, move up in 2019 draft, or get a 2020 1st

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@persiandud

What is your team name?

show me the money

On 7/14/2019 at 3:57 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

UPDATE:

The draft will start August 1st, I'm going to start putting out feelers for people to take over the 3 teams that are MIA right now, if they come back they can have their teams(By July 24th, unless replacements haven't been found then we have to lenient) but I need provisional replacements.

We ended the inaugural draft a month before today's current date(a year later) and we still have 6 rounds to draft. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of you 4 aren't in this and I'm trying to figure out who...also the other 3 need to step up

@tntitans4life17: ???

@persiandud:???

@One Punch Man: ???

@EddieGeorge27:???

Those that have checked in:

@Bigbear72: In

@winitall: In

@USMC_PackFan: In

JC2832: In

@chisoxguy7: In

@nagahide13: In

@squire12: In

@JaguarCrazy2832

Is the keeper deadline still July 20th?

As in tomorrow!!!

Looks like we are still without 3 owners checked in or replacements notified and able to get keepers set.