The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

7 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

***NOTE***

As we start hitting the last two rounds, please remember that we all need to have full rosters (including DEF & K) by the end of the draft.

So if a team violates this do they have to drop the players that they drafted in the last two rounds and pick a DEF and K?

11 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

***NOTE***

As we start hitting the last two rounds, please remember that we all need to have full rosters (including DEF & K) by the end of the draft.

Normally I do the above to keep things even across the board & keep the waiver wire relevant. But tell you what, since this a 10 teamer with a good group of owners I'll go ahead and waive that rule.

However, please pay close attention to position limits. That's one thing I won't make an exception on.

8 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Normally I do the above to keep things even across the board & keep the waiver wire relevant. But tell you what, since this a 10 teamer with a good group of owners I'll go ahead and waive that rule.

However, please pay close attention to position limits. That's one thing I won't make an exception on.

You can't be serious about changing this rule mid draft

2 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Well I was trying to be a nice guy about but, if it's gonna be a big issue for folks, we'll obviously wait until next year....

Once teams are starting to draft kickers and defenses because of a rule that needs to be followed, changing said rule affects things in the current draft.  Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Once teams are starting to draft kickers and defenses because of a rule that needs to be followed, changing said rule affects things in the current draft.  Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

Not sure what made you assume that I didn't understand what you were talking about.  I knows exactly what you meant.  Again, was just trying to be cool about it.  I just drafted a DEF before I posted it & it doesn't seem like the end of the world to me.

But no worries, we'll revisit this again next year...