Saints Watch- Additional First Round Pick (0-1)

pacman5252

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Well the Saints offense is still legit as ever. Damn. 

But there defense thought they were too legit and quit. Brutal defensive effort by the Saints. Brees didn't get going until the Bucs started playing prevent. They are not that great of an offense. 

29 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Its Brees and Kamara. So unless they get injured - it'll survive.
Plus - I think the Tampa D got gassed and less intense in the 4th given the lead they were working wi

41 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It was the Buccaneers defense still.  Without Grimes or their first round pick.  That Tampa defense isn't exactly scaring anybody.

Wait until the Saints lose to the Browns.  Then people will really start buying in.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Its Brees and Kamara. So unless they get injured - it'll survive.
Plus - I think the Tampa D got gassed and less intense in the 4th given the lead they were working wi

I still have my bet on, that they (Saints) win exactly 5 games this year. Keep on rolling guys. Taking into account the conversion rate (£ to $), I'll get over $400, if it comes off. I'm still going with Brees arm failing halfway into the season............ or missing significant time.

35 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I still have my bet on, that they (Saints) win exactly 5 games this year. Keep on rolling guys. Taking into account the conversion rate (£ to $), I'll get over $400, if it comes off. I'm still going with Brees arm failing halfway into the season............ or missing significant time.

He couldn't push the ball down the field at all towards the end of last year. It was just brutal. 

Didn't watch much of it, but I saw a few plays where it looked like Bree's struggled to get anything on a few balls already in week one.  Think it was the play the receiver didn't think he was touched that Brees had to put everything into it and it only went like 15 yards.

55 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

First game. Hard to make good long range judgements.
They did lose - but they scored 40pts doing it - which kinda skews things.

Fitz played lights out - or the Saints D stinks - or both.
First game. We'll see.....but glad they lost.

Archived