Saints Watch- Additional First Round Pick (0-1)

pacman5252

On 9/8/2018 at 2:11 PM, Golfman said:

I think I wrote this earlier in this thread. Drew Brees is not going to be an elite QB this year. He doesn't have the greatest WR's and his arm is extremely weak. It was obvious later in the year he was not able to make throws he was used to making. 

He could fall off considerably and thus the Saints decline significantly. 

Good call, not...

On 10/9/2018 at 3:22 PM, GamedayGuru said:

Good call, not...

Davenport is a bust and Kamara is gonna get hurt

haha, just messing with you.

But I have to know now, how did you find this thread lol, you're a Saints fan I assume?

33 minutes ago, Norm said:

Davenport is a bust and Kamara is gonna get hurt

haha, just messing with you.

But I have to know now, how did you find this thread lol, you're a Saints fan I assume?

Haha yessir I am, someone posted it on a saints site 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The first time EVER that Tucker has missed an XP in his career.

Well I'm done rooting against the Saints because it's clear they're gonna end up being a playoff team. Now I hope they beat the Vikings when they face them

Oh wow. I'd stepped away from the computer just as BAL was beginning the final drive down by 7.
NOLA won because of Tucker? That doesnt happen in the real world!

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

This pick is going to be in the 20's. I think that is a foregone conclusion at this point. 

At least mid-20s. I'd say it's a good bet it's 29-32. If the Saints get a bye, I dont see them exiting before the NFCCG. Injuries could change things, but otherwise I think they'll finish in the top 4 teams. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

At least mid-20s. I'd say it's a good bet it's 29-32. If the Saints get a bye, I dont see them exiting before the NFCCG. Injuries could change things, but otherwise I think they'll finish in the top 4 teams. 

I don't see them beating LA to be honest. I think you are correct about the NFCCG. Not sure who could beat them prior to that and they are not very impressive, IMO. 

It's going to be interesting watching Brees down the stretch because his arm will start to wear down. 

Archived