Saints Watch- Additional First Round Pick (0-1)

pacman5252

Home game against the Buccaneers.  A win doesn't mean much for the Saints.  They're expected to win.  Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB, a down year for the Buccaneers last year, everybody in the world expects the Saints to win.  Imagine if the Buccaneers surprise them. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Home game against the Buccaneers.  A win doesn't mean much for the Saints.  They're expected to win.  Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB, a down year for the Buccaneers last year, everybody in the world expects the Saints to win.  Imagine if the Buccaneers surprise them. 

They won’t. That’s be like Chicago beating us.

28 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Perhaps everyone else was aware of this but I wasn't.

Saints are tied for the #2 most difficult Strength of Schedule in 2018 based off 2017.

#1 ( I knew this one) is the Packers

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-strength-of-schedule-texans-have-it-easiest-packers-face-roughest-ride/

Wouldn't want it any other way.

8 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Wouldn't want it any other way.

Preseason SOS is pointless anyways. I don't even know who we play. I'm like Favre. I have no idea who we play unless it's the week of the game lol. I Don't know the last time I looked at a schedule. Years. I've never understood it. (If this was Reddit I would get 500 downvotes for this lol)

Don't get all the Saints love.  They are like 4 in the power rankings to start the season.  Brees is older than dirt.  Think this is the year he hits the wall.  Don't see them as particularly talented on either side of the ball.  Think we best hang on the that pick.  I'll be surprised if they even make the playoffs this year.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

anyone disagree with this?

I’d say we want them to win just because we want them to finish as low in the standings as possible. Even if they go 9-7, CAR/TB/ATL finishing better could mean they don’t make the playoffs and guarantees a top 20 pick

Archived