Saints Watch- Additional First Round Pick (0-1)

pacman5252

Just now, Lodestar said:

Falcons S Keanu Neal tore his ACL. That's a huge loss for Atlanta and makes things a little easier for the Saints.

The Falcons are gonna lose badly to the Panthers next week, but they'll beat the Saints in week three in a must-win situation. 

I think I wrote this earlier in this thread. Drew Brees is not going to be an elite QB this year. He doesn't have the greatest WR's and his arm is extremely weak. It was obvious later in the year he was not able to make throws he was used to making. 

He could fall off considerably and thus the Saints decline significantly. 

4 hours ago, Golfman said:

I think I wrote this earlier in this thread. Drew Brees is not going to be an elite QB this year. He doesn't have the greatest WR's and his arm is extremely weak. It was obvious later in the year he was not able to make throws he was used to making. He could fall off considerably and thus the Saints decline significantly. 

Be funny to watch the OAK FO reactions as the NOLA #1 pick climbs the ladder into the top 10.....

"Hey.....we could have had that pick!"

:D

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Saints tend to start slow. Even last year they started 0-2. Obviously i'm hoping the wheels fall off, but history might just be repeating. Also great to see Fitz rocking it. 

Tampa's playing them tough so far.

31-17 Bucs

Archived