Predict the Final 53-man Roster

sp6488

53 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

https://russellstreetreport.com/2018/06/06/street-talk/ravens-final-roster-projection/

It's odd how some people so into the team and football in general can be so off on things like this. This dude thinks we're going to cut Canady....

Yea, let's cut a corner with inside-outside versatility who also happens to be on a rookie contract. o.O

To be fair, at this time of season with a healthy squad, its a difficult number crunch.

In these scenarios, its also "difficult" to cut rookies, and from what I saw, only Sieler didn't make the squad.

If we look beyond we carry almost all rookies on the team, I could see both Siragusa (IR) and Maxx Williams as the most notable to not make the squad. I actually think Kaufusi is out. Something seemed way off with how he was handled last season.

To me, the immediate roster bubble looks like this: Tim White WR, Zach Sieler DE, Bam Bradley ILB, Chuck Clark S, Maurice Canady CB/S (Jaylen Hill on IR)

Canady and Clark are the most notable to make the cut as they have a lot of roster flexibility - especially as they are both core special teamers. The same could be said about Bradley, but he has to prove he is back from injury.

Eluemanor is the big questionmark, but if he can be the roadgrader he was drafted to be, he could come in play instead of Nick Skura.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

To me, the immediate roster bubble looks like this: Tim White WR, Zach Sieler DE, Bam Bradley ILB, Chuck Clark S, Maurice Canady CB/S (Jaylen Hill on IR)

Carl Davis. We already have 2 NTs with Williams & Pierce, 3 when factoring in Ricard's versatility, I don't think he'll make the team. 

4 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Carl Davis. We already have 2 NTs with Williams & Pierce, 3 when factoring in Ricard's versatility, I don't think he'll make the team. 

He could be on the bubble as well, or a very likely trade option. I do believe he is an ascending player though. 

20 hours ago, DreamKid said:

16 hours ago, Danand said:

He could be on the bubble as well, or a very likely trade option. I do believe he is an ascending player though. 

He started 9 games last season.  I doubt he is cut.  Traded, maybe, as he's headed into the final year of his rookie contract.

Archived