Ranking The Roster - #4

TitanLegend

Who is the 4th best player on the Titans roster?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 4th best player on the Titans roster?

• Delanie Walker
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Jack Conklin
    • Malcolm Butler
    • Logan Ryan
    • Adoree Jackson
    • DaQuan Jones
    • Brian Orakpo
    • Derrick Morgan
    • Derrick Henry
    • Dion Lewis

3 hours ago, TitanTuff said:

With that narrow a margin, I would have kept the poll going a few more days.

Maybe, but we already hit 34 members having voted. 35 voted in the first poll, 32 in the 2nd. Figured that would be about all we'd get, and we were stuck on 34 for over 24 hours.

Went Delanie for #3. Some of the conversation swayed my thinking some. Went Marcus for this one because of it.

His games vs Jax and KC showed how much of a baller he can be even if he isn't having a great game statistically. Give me Marcus.

6 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

Went Delanie for #3. Some of the conversation swayed my thinking some. Went Marcus for this one because of it.

His games vs Jax and KC showed how much of a baller he can be even if he isn't having a great game statistically. Give me Marcus.

You brought up a good point and I impulsively voted Marcus. But I do think Delanie gets this spot.

I went Conklin at 3...

But after going over my thought process a lil' further, I'm also going to switch my pick here... going with the only QB drafted since 2015 to win an NFL playoff game...

No, not Winston, not Dak, not Goff, not Wentz, not Garrapolo, not Watson... That distinction goes to none other than Marcus MariGOATa... 

Archived