WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Kawhi isn't better and AD was voted better than Harden in the poll a couple threads down, so him.

giphy.gif

Give me a healthy Kawhi over a healthy Harden without any hesitation.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

yeah, ariza can contribute while ingles is relied on to run the offense... what is you doin honey

Facilitating the offense through Ingles doesn't autmatically qualify as greater offensive production. It is a role. Ariza doesn't need to handle the ball as much and the team thrives as much as he does individually because of it. Why would Ariza be asked to llay point with Harden and Chris Paul? Ingles was asked to play point because Gordon Hayward signed with the Celtics and Donovan Mitchell was in his rookie season and didn't really start for a while.

Just now, mse326 said:

2015? The one where AI won the finals MVP. The one where Curry was meh. You think he was the best player though?

Was meh? Dude was meh for a game and half.

LeBron was clearly the best player in that series, but Steph should have gotten finals MVP. His 4th quarter performance in game 5 was the series. Dude was unreal all postseason up until game 2 and the first half of game 3. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Klay isnt a top option, hes a wing man, very good one, but he couldnt win as a teams best player

I don't think so either, but I heard people saying that he shouldn't stay as the 3rd or 4th best player on a team where he could win more rings, instead of going somewhere where he could be a number 2 and I guess...languish in Brooklyn or something. Just for more money, and "oh but he's maybe their best player". 

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

2015? The one where AI won the finals MVP. The one where Curry was meh. You think he was the best player though?

yes, iggy shouldnt have been MVP of that series. He was good, but Curry should have won, even not having his best series. James doesnt get credit for losing, especially when he took so many shots. But i will give it to him, his whole team was hurt. 

Just now, dtait93 said:

Hopefully Klay and Iggy are ok, but not ok enough to be their regular selves for the sake of the rest of this series and possibly the next.

I would bet on the rockets if those two were out, but Iggy will be back Thursday and Klay seemed in a little discomfort but fine to go forward. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Was meh? Dude was meh for a game and half.

LeBron was clearly the best player in that series, but Steph should have gotten finals MVP. His 4th quarter performance in game 5 was the series. Dude was unreal all postseason up until game 2 and the first half of game 3. 

He had a good but not special game 1. He was absolutely horrendous in game 2. I agree with you on game 3. Game 4 was meh. Game 5 was great. Game 6 was meh for him. 

That is comes out to a very meh series to me.

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I would bet on the rockets if those two were out, but Iggy will be back Thursday and Klay seemed in a little discomfort but fine to go forward. 

Maybe Capela will close out under Durant’s foot just in case they are fine going forward

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Again, I can even understand saying leonard is better than Harden....but other than "I cant stand harden" what is the argument for AD?

You can't understand it? Leonard is a lights-out scorer and DPOY-caliber defender. Harden is a lights-out scorer and passer while being an absolute sieve on defense.

Give me the dominant defender who can score at will.

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

yes, iggy shouldnt have been MVP of that series. He was good, but Curry should have won, even not having his best series. James doesnt get credit for losing, especially when he took so many shots. But i will give it to him, his whole team was hurt. 

You add that at the end like it's nothing. Dellavedova was the 2nd best player for the Cavs that series. So yes it will take more shots given that he is basically playing single handedly against what was the probably the best defensive team in the league. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

You can't understand it? Leonard is a lights-out scorer and DPOY-caliber defender. Harden is a lights-out scorer and passer while being an absolute sieve on defense.

Give me the dominant defender who can score at will.

now read what i wrote and actually respond to it

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

now read what i wrote and actually respond to it

I apologize. I read "can't understand it" when it says "can understand it." I don't think AD is currently better than Harden. 

Archived