WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

CP3/Harden didn't do much, but damn Ariza/Tucker/Gordon were good.

Props to them, but on to game 3. 

Steph needs to get in a rhythm for the rest of the series. Kerr needs to leave him in. 

Eh, the same thing happened against the Pelicans and the Spurs. Opposition had an anomalous game on a night where the Warriors played far below their abilities.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

CP3/Harden didn't do much, but damn Ariza/Tucker/Gordon were good.

Props to them, but on to game 3. 

Steph needs to get in a rhythm for the rest of the series. Kerr needs to leave him in. 

Idk what the solution is when it comes to covering for him on defense either. 

The Rockets are a big puncher and are perfectly capable of doing this. Honestly a pretty good chance they'd have a game like this in the series. Unfortunately for them they'll need 3 more of these because I don't think they can win any other way and I would not trust them in close games.

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Idk what the solution is when it comes to covering for him on defense either. 

Don't really think that is THAT big a problem. They have other issues. He needs to get going offensively first and foremost. 

Game was pretty much lost in the first quarter. If they take care of the rock in game 3, they should be fine. 

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Why?

Because I think they have the firepower to steal at least one of the three home games and can certainly win at home any given night. Curry's lack of doing anything dangerous in the scoring depart, as J already alluded too ,on top of getting absolutely run down on defense, is going to be a major problem going forward. I'd also argue the Rockets are a bit better in the depth department. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't really think that is THAT big a problem. They have other issues. He needs to get going offensively first and foremost. 

Game was pretty much lost in the first quarter. If they take care of the rock in game 3, they should be fine. 

Yeah, he was deferring a lot and didn't appear to pose any threat on offense or even attempt to be a threat. Not encouraging. He has to figure this out asap. 

Archived