WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Because I think they have the firepower to steal at least one of the three home games and can certainly win at home any given night. Curry's lack of doing anything dangerous in the scoring depart, as J already alluded too ,on top of getting absolutely run down on defense, is going to be a major problem going forward. I'd also argue the Rockets are a bit better in the depth department. 

I still say Dubs in six.

If the Rockets lost today, then it was going to be a sweep. They did what they had to do. Warriors go in these modes every series at least once playing sloppy as hell and losing their composure.

But Curry in the 2nd half at least started getting past his off the bounce. He won't continue to miss from down town, but I didn't like how he looked trying to go by his guy in the first two games. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I still say Dubs in six.

If the Rockets lost today, then it was going to be a sweep. They did what they had to do. Warriors go in these modes every series at least once playing sloppy as hell and losing their composure.

But Curry in the 2nd half at least started getting past his off the bounce. He won't continue to miss from down town, but I didn't like how he looked trying to go by his guy in the first two games. 

That's good to hear. I had a conniption at t he end of the second and decided it'd be healthier to just watch a ticker. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m still mad they signed him and made that Asian dude inactive. I wanted to see him. 

Joe has been trash. We tried to put him in the rotation and he just is finished. He needs to sign a one year deal with a contender and sit on the bench and try to get a ring 

Archived