WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

why would you go to green???

Going to Green to pass to one of the three makes sense (although, you have to worry about the foul). Green forgetting how to catch the freaking ball does not. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Curry and KD with more blunders and just not good play in the 4th quarter. 

Rockets have a championship caliber defense. 

Harden got bailed out two 4th quarters in a row but it doesn't even matter. One game away from being huge favorites in the finals. 

I'm so furious. This team is choking it away in spectacular fashion. I don't know what the hell Kerr was thinking with Quinn Cook. Put Nick Young on the court. He's wet against Houston. Cook crapped himself every time he touched the ball.

I love the Warriors, but this team is literally the worst group of clutch performers I've ever seen. They skate by on immense talent and skill, but just bone headed execution and mistakes when the pressure is on.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Iggy better have some serious damage to his knee or he's just a big vagina. Dudes searched the mismatch that wouldn't have been there if he played. 

These boys need a clutch monster on the floor.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Iggy better have some serious damage to his knee or he's just a big vagina. Dudes searched the mismatch that wouldn't have been there if he played. 

If he can walk, he should be out there for Game 6. I was quite shocked he wasn't out there tonight. They bumped freaking knees.

Seriously, do not put Quinn Cook on the floor again. The moment is too big. The guy got three wide open, nobody within 20 feet threes, and he bricked all three. Nick Young, for all his faults, would not have bricked those shots.

Archived