WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

It's not a guarantee, but CP3 and EG came through when they struggled, and nobody came through today.

That, and refs creating what could be a max of 15 point swing earlier on 4 deplorable calls no calls, and Rockets going ice cold, and Harden sucking a fat one like expected, and the Warriors won by 9.

yeah i understand every game is it's own entity etc etc etc etc but i think rox close out last game if cp3 plays given the way the rockets continuously have faded in the 2nd half 

1 minute ago, ohiogenius said:
2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Cleveland needs to go huge.  **** it.  LeBron-Love-Nance-Thompson-Zizic

Lol that would be entertaining to say the least

LeBron shoot 100 times and get 75 offensive rebounds.  Just wall off the paint and let Golden State shoot 3s.  Do something that looks stupid and is stupid but throws everyone off.

You live by the 3, you die by it.

Its time for the NBA to get rid of the cap on salaries. 

This super team nonsense is too hard to watch. 

It was bad with the heat and us but the warriors are next level

Just now, Mossburg said:

Honestly, Warriors needed a whole lot to go right to beat these Houston Rockets.

This team would have gotten bitchslapped by a lot of other great teams IMO.

Probably. This year's team doesn't have the same intensity and consistency that last year's team did.

51 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Proof the rockets can’t hang with GS

better team won, but we proved we can hang with GS. missing out HOF PG, it took one of the worst shooting nights in history for us to lose a close game. If that aint Hanging with someone then I dont know what it

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

better team won, but we proved we can hang with GS. missing out HOF PG, it took one of the worst shooting nights in history for us to lose a close game. If that aint Hanging with someone then I dont know what it

Gonna have to agree with the Pastor on this one.

I mean 25+ missed 3s in a row. at that point its not even choking 

Archived