WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

I think Cavs go with Hill/Korver/JR/LeBron/Love

or Hill/JR/LeBron/Green/Love

Both line ups allow LeBron to guard someone other than Durant until the 4th quarter. Korver is actually a pretty decent defender against Thompson. But Warriors will likely try to get him switched out on Curry/KD.

Cavs always trap Curry on every pick and roll, but I wonder if they finally change that strategy. Though with Looney on the floor it is easier to get away with. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Both line ups allow LeBron to guard someone other than Durant until the 4th quarter. Korver is actually a pretty decent defender against Thompson. But Warriors will likely try to get him switched out on Curry/KD.

Cavs always trap Curry on every pick and roll, but I wonder if they finally change that strategy. Though with Looney on the floor it is easier to get away with. 

warriors in 3 dont even try to overthink this

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The only one more devastated than the guys in the Rockets Locker room is Lebron James. Sucks that he had to run into the dynasty of this decade. At least he will always have that 1 win against them. 

Well, to be fair it takes a monster squad to shut him down. Whether he has a quality cast or not.

38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I still think it's a bad idea. If they do that, you just have Thompson or Durant fake the pick and then pop. They did that some against the Rockets with success, but it's even more successful against attempts at trapping.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

27 straight missed 3's. 7/44 overall. So much for "Clutch City". 

WARNING: Too soon likely describes this joke.

The Rockets are charitable. They donated all those bricks to Houston to help it rebuild in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

WARNING: Too soon likely describes this joke.

The Rockets are charitable. They donated all those bricks to Houston to help it rebuild in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.

Chris Paul: "I have surveyed 14,000,000 3 point shots

Harden: "How many we make?"

Chris Paul: "1"

Archived