• Darnold/Chubb
    • Rosen/Chubb
    • Rosen/Ward
    • Allen/Chubb
    • Allen/Ward
    • Other option (state)
    • Hornby/Kiwi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2018 at 12:31 AM

This thread is for people to reference either for crow down the road when wrong or for ITYS purposes. Make your feelings known via poll/discussion, or your hindsight thoughts later on will be meaningless. 

At the start of the draft process I was all about Darnold and Chubb. Towards the end of the process I started coming around on Mayfield (I'm full on team Mayfield now) but for the purposes of this poll (who would I have taken at 1 and 4 that day) it's Darnold and Chubb.

Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward were my Top 2 targets since January.

Obviously I would have liked a trade down as well but that was starting to become more and more obvious that it was not an option if we wanted to land Ward. I was even thinking of creative 3 team trades to get the trade down value and still stay in the Top 7 picks to be able to land Ward.

Can't have it all I guess. If I had to choose 2 out of the 3; Mayfield, More picks and Ward I would chose Mayfied and Ward every time.

I would have traded out of the #4 pick but if I had to keep it I would have went Mayfield and Ward. Team need has always been a big factor for me. I didn't even look at Chubb's games because I don't think we need another pass rushing end and we already have a do it all end opposite of our pass rusher. I also had Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield as a coin flip over who was best and I thought Darnold and Rosen had the edge in Hue's offense but if I were drafting I wouldn't do it according to Hue's offense and the offense I like best I think Mayfield would be the best fit.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I would have taken Darnold or Mayfield at one, in that order.  I was good with both though.

At 4 I would have traded down.... as always.

Would you of trade down if there was no 2019 first on offer?

Archived