Borderlands 3

It's about that time.

Image result for borderlands 3

We know it's coming. Just not officially announced.

It was one of many games leaked by a the online service for a Canadian Wal-Mart. It's been several years since the PS3/X360 classic came out. 

Figured we could make a thread with E3 a month out.

Who's buying?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

I'm so ready for this. Can it come out in not too long, the guy who I play it with and I will both have kids by the time it comes out, and young kids, so while they lay on the floor and annoy my cats, we'll be able to play, perfect timing.

Is that just a fan made logo or is that a leak if it hasn't officially been announced?

Borderlands is an underrated series, although tbh I never finished the second or played the pre sequel. I might look into buying the collection now that summers almost up and I've got a couple weeks.

5 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Is that just a fan made logo or is that a leak if it hasn't officially been announced?

Borderlands is an underrated series, although tbh I never finished the second or played the pre sequel. I might look into buying the collection now that summers almost up and I've got a couple weeks.

I've only played 1 and 2 also. Never played the pre-sequel. BL2 still falls in one of my top 10 games ever though

8 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I've only played 1 and 2 also. Never played the pre-sequel. BL2 still falls in one of my top 10 games ever though

Gamestop has the Handsome collection for $14.99 new right now if anyone is interested in checking those two out. I wonder if they will consider remastering the first or waiting til the next gen to do it.

6 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Gamestop has the Handsome collection for $14.99 new right now if anyone is interested in checking those two out. I wonder if they will consider remastering the first or waiting til the next gen to do it.

BL2 is also backwards compatible on the XB1.

I didn't have a great time with BL1, but my situation was weird.

I played a crap ton of BL2 as the Siren and Presequel as Athena and they were really fun. I hope they develop good original powers that really differentiates them.

One of the things that REALLY disappoints me with Destiny 1/2 is the powers are super lackluster. BL is decent, but I would love for them to go even further in the powers.

7 hours ago, showtime said:

I found the first game to be very boring.  I like the concept of it in theory and I tried to play it several times and just couldn't get into it.  If this game comes out, I'll pick it up and try it out again.

The second entry is night and day from the first. 

9 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

No official logo yet. We know it's on the way and are about 90% sure it'll be at this year's E3. The leak early in the week only helped to add fuel to the flame.

13 hours ago, HighHopes said:

I didn't have a great time with BL1, but my situation was weird.

I played a crap ton of BL2 as the Siren and Presequel as Athena and they were really fun. I hope they develop good original powers that really differentiates them.

One of the things that REALLY disappoints me with Destiny 1/2 is the powers are super lackluster. BL is decent, but I would love for them to go even further in the powers.

Saints Row style powers?

30 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Saints Row style powers?

Not at all, I hated that lol. Just do what they have been but step it up another level. Maybe I didn't play the other characters enough (probably the real problem lol), but some abilities seemed kinda boring. Like Athena was boring to me until I got her Melee reset, then it was super fun.