That's why I would use the point reset station from time to time, there are certain builds for characters that it just takes a while to build towards, so I'd find something else to do at first and then when I had enough points, go with the build that I'd been working towards.

Now I feel like I should start the series again and play through it since it's been a while.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:47 AM, The Gnat said:

That's why I would use the point reset station from time to time, there are certain builds for characters that it just takes a while to build towards, so I'd find something else to do at first and then when I had enough points, go with the build that I'd been working towards.

Now I feel like I should start the series again and play through it since it's been a while.

I should kick it back on and play some. Krieg Mania/Bloodlust for the win!

Decided to play through the Pre-Sequel again after seeing the "leaks". Feel like it got a lot more hate than it should've. Definitely not as good as BL2, but still a pretty good game.

Between April 1, 2019 and March 2020 is the expected release date. I just know its going to be 2020 now. Take-Two is saying it wont be at E3 this year.