Borderlands 3

That's why I would use the point reset station from time to time, there are certain builds for characters that it just takes a while to build towards, so I'd find something else to do at first and then when I had enough points, go with the build that I'd been working towards.

Now I feel like I should start the series again and play through it since it's been a while.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:47 AM, The Gnat said:

That's why I would use the point reset station from time to time, there are certain builds for characters that it just takes a while to build towards, so I'd find something else to do at first and then when I had enough points, go with the build that I'd been working towards.

Now I feel like I should start the series again and play through it since it's been a while.

I should kick it back on and play some. Krieg Mania/Bloodlust for the win!

• 11 months later...

Alright, this is an old thread, but let's get it back up and running, we saw some awesome game play footage. Looked pretty classic, had many of the old characters showing up. They had some new gun modes, or guns, I should say, that have multiple modes.

Yes, Friday the 13th release!!!!!!

Pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Edition, but am questioning if I should reduce to a regular edition.  Haven't been excited for a sequel of a game in a couple of years, hopefully this doesn't disappoint.

22 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

Yes, Friday the 13th release!!!!!!

Pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Edition, but am questioning if I should reduce to a regular edition.  Haven't been excited for a sequel of a game in a couple of years, hopefully this doesn't disappoint.

I'm thinking of the Super Deluxe too. I loved the DLCs of this game even if they were kind of hit or miss. 

I read that this game is capped at 30 FPS on all consoles except the Xbox One X, where it will be playable at 60 FPS.  If that's actually how it will be, it's very disappointing.  EDIT:  Found a link

Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 3 is targeting 60fps on Xbox One X. However, Borderlands 3 is also confirmed to be locked at 30fps on base consoles.

Unfortunately, Brock also confirmed that the other consoles like PS4, Xbox One, and maybe even the PS4 Pro, will run Borderlands 3 in 30fps. "Xbox One will be 30fps. Xbox One X we're shooting for 60fps, but we'll do what we can. We intend to offer favor fidelity and favor performance-type options. Yes, 4K on Xbox One X," said Brock.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/borderlands-3-is-targeting-60-fps-on-xbox-one-x-30-fps-on-base-consoles

One thing I need to give credit to Borderlands for is their polish in terms of co-op gameplay. It has only gotten better with each game and with the instanced loot and levels, it should continue. The fact that the guns look more distinct and the characters have even cooler powers and passives, I have no doubt this game will be at least playable (unless it crashes like crazy or something unfortunate). BL has always been co-op gameplay game, and while it has fun characters and stuff, I can just play the game on mute so I don't really care if the humor or story are on point.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Kids spent their entire summer vacation jamming only Borderland games... Couldnt get them interested in any other game.

Im excited. The kids are more than a Super Bowl winning level excited. Pick up a copy in the morning. Ill actually get to play a couple hours before they come home and take over.

17 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I watched some streamers who got early access play last night... looked great. I haven't decided who I want to play as yet, but I'm pretty sure I will be solo, so leaning the dude that can make a decoy or the guy who has minions/pets

Zane / Fl4k