Borderlands 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nazgul said:
3 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I have been playing this game like crazy. I haven't been this into a game in a while

Since You carried me in CoD Ghosts?

That's right!

I have been playing BL mostly offline since I beat it to get the better loot drops lol 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay so, I avoided this game for so long. I saw the ultimate edition for $49, so I decided to pick that up. One thing I didn't like about the original launch of this game is the 30 fps, but the game runs at 4K/60 fps (what I'm playing) or 1080p/120 fps, which is awesome. Ultimate edition comes with everything, I think, and there should be more content later this month I believe.

Also, cross play will be coming soon as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, showtime said:

Okay so, I avoided this game for so long. I saw the ultimate edition for $49, so I decided to pick that up. One thing I didn't like about the original launch of this game is the 30 fps, but the game runs at 4K/60 fps (what I'm playing) or 1080p/120 fps, which is awesome. Ultimate edition comes with everything, I think, and there should be more content later this month I believe.

You play on console? I thought you were a PC guy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, showtime said:

I believe the ultimate edition only includes base game and season 1 pass. I could be wrong I think I bought the ultimate edition at launch and would still have to buy the DLC's for the second season 

22 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

I believe the ultimate edition only includes base game and season 1 pass. I could be wrong I think I bought the ultimate edition at launch and would still have to buy the DLC's for the second season 

Yeah, which sucks. I bought the Ultimate edition assuming I would get everything, but all the new stuff is on separate DLC. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah, which sucks. I bought the Ultimate edition assuming I would get everything, but all the new stuff is on separate DLC. 

According to the Borderlands 3 reddit the ultimate edition that is on sale currently has everything included. Thats kind of a bummer. 

11 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

It didn't for me. I have all the DLC for season 2 stuff.

I bought the Ultimate edition at launch (I even went back and looked at my receipt and description) and back then Ultimate edition only included the "season pass" and not "season pass 2". 

I have always seen a "season pass" as including ALL DLC for a game, so the fact that they came out with "season pass 2" really pissed me off. If I knew I wasn't getting everything, I wouldn't have paid the extra $40. 

• Like 1