ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

5 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Hope you've changed your tone on the ridiculous Kyrie Irving/start Rozier trade proposals after watching game 7.

Kyrie Irving is premier scorer in this league, and you can lean on him when you're having scoring droughts like the Celtics did when they had the opportunity early to put the Cavs away. Rozier is good in a limited role, a perfect off the bench guard.

I think Rozier is clearly a starting guard in this league. I think he had a terrible game 7 but also was as good as anyone, ever, taking care of the ball this postseason. He's only going to get better as he plays more in terms of pacing an offense but yeah, game 7 was bad. 

I'd only consider trading Kyrie if there were trades available for KAT or an equivalent type of frontcourt player. Not because I don't realize the Cs need Kyrie but because I think Tatum will be able to run the whole offense sooner than later 

Celtics serious need for bigs that don’t get shut down by a giant paper weight like TT> the need for Kyrie

rozier at a huge discount to Kyrie, with the addition of a worthwhile big.....would make the Cs a whole different animal

coming from someone who has been on the “kyrie is a top 15 player” for a long while.....

Archived