Problem Liking Posts

JBURGE

Anyone else on chrome having trouble liking posts? My laptop is unable to like posts. The football goes brown and then just goes back to being clear. I don't have a problem on my work computer. I tried updating chrome. Not sure if it could be one of my add-ons, but if anyone else is having a problem, than we can figure it out.

44 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Is there a cerain # of posts you need to be able to like a post, or am I just missing it?

New members can't like posts and have a few other restrictions on their accounts.   New members will become regular members after a week or two of regular contributions, if they don't spam or cause any problems.  

8 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

New members can't like posts and have a few other restrictions on their accounts.   New members will become regular members after a week or two of regular contributions, if they don't spam or cause any problems.  

Sounds good, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually having this same problem now, and it just started randomly. I was able to give out likes just an hour ago in our game day thread, then suddenly it just stopped and none of my likes save. I've tried Chrome and Firefox, I've tried single clicking and double clicking it, tried rebooting even...no idea what's going with that.

Archived