Which Division Sends 3 Teams to the Playoffs?

footbull3196

Which division sends 3 teams to the playoffs?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which division sends 3 teams to the playoffs?

I voted AFC South because I feel like there is a very slim chance that everyone but the Colts could make the playoffs. 

Not that I think the Colts will be horrible. I think that even with a healthy Andrew Luck we might still hover between 7-9 wins which isn’t good enough for the playoffs 

29 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I voted AFC South because I feel like there is a very slim chance that everyone but the Colts could make the playoffs. 

Not that I think the Colts will be horrible. I think that even with a healthy Andrew Luck we might still hover between 7-9 wins which isn’t good enough for the playoffs 

Not that it couldnt happen. but I dont see how you could choose them over the NFC South, AFC West, or NFC North.   All 3 of those divisions have at least 2 STRONG contenders and at least 1 other team on par with any team in the NFC South.

AFC South is pretty much on par with the AFC North IMO.....one strong contender each (Jags/Steelers) and the rest of the teams (MAYBE even the Browns) are fringe playoff teams with that have just as much chance of missing the playoffs as they do to make it.  

the afcn, and none of them are balty ??

nah in all seriousness it's totally the NCFS again if it's anyone, either them or the AFCW: but remember the afcw was being hyped last year for this very same thing and flopped horrendously 

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not that it couldnt happen. but I dont see how you could choose them over the NFC South, AFC West, or NFC North.   All 3 of those divisions have at least 2 STRONG contenders and at least 1 other team on par with any team in the NFC South.

AFC South is pretty much on par with the AFC North IMO.....one strong contender each (Jags/Steelers) and the rest of the teams (MAYBE even the Browns) are fringe playoff teams with that have just as much chance of missing the playoffs as they do to make it.  

AFC South just had 2 playoff teams (Jags and Titans) and the Texans get Watson, Watt and Mercilus back from injury. 

The NFC south has the best 3 teams but they have less of a shot because they have to compete against every other division having 2 or 2.5 good teams.

I think the AFC west has the actual best shot because chances are the AFC North and East only send 1 team past 8-8 and the AFC south teams all overperformed last year except for the texans who still won't be that great.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

The NFC south has the best 3 teams but they have less of a shot because they have to compete against every other division having 2 or 2.5 good teams.

I think the AFC west has the actual best shot because chances are the AFC North and East only send 1 team past 8-8 and the AFC south teams all overperformed last year except for the texans who still won't be that great.

9_9

Just because the Jaguars finally got a competent coaching staff doesn't mean we overperformed. We went 10-6...I don't think it's crazy to expect that or possibly even better this year. Making the AFC championship may have been a little crazy but the competition besides Pittsburgh and New England wasn't crazy. 

Archived