Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm very interested in this assertion, considering I know it to be untrue.

Gopher was a human lie detector, and I passed his test

ot ecnahc a dah eh nehw gnihtyna nialpxe t'ndid rehpoG si melborP .gniht emas eht em deksa rehpoG ecnis eveileb I sihT

38 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm very interested in this assertion, considering I know it to be untrue.

Gopher was a human lie detector, and I passed his test

You claimed you were not scum. Doesn't mean you are town

8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I say we go after Ragnarok.  He said he doesn't have that ability, so if we kill him and he doesn't die, we know he's mafia.  Right?  

Rag

I think our best shot at getting Rags is still someone hitting him at night. The fact that no one did it is shocking. 

Anyway, Tk3 had the final vote on Bucs I believe

Day 5

All these people on woz are this or that

ok, lets go with bucs

no houw bout dome

naw lets do bucs

should we let him talk?

why? it worked out so great last time we didn't.....

ok, bucs then

Bucs has been brawlin around for most of the game throwing guys out left and right.  Unfortuantely, many have had enough of his shananigans, and more importantly, his foul smell.  The competiors surrounded him and elimnated him from the rumble without even a word from the competitor.

Bucs fan has been eliminated.  He was The Brooklyn Brawler  What's that smell--Jobber aligned

Now night 5, 24 hours

Alright since it's night, it's showdown time....time to have some fun!!!

Mafia it's time, you and me shall meet, only 1 shall survive. Come at me with all you got this time.....Roleblock and hit, cause you ain't gonna survive either way....everyone watch me tonight

To be more precise...I was visited by a man with a bat that convinced me to not do anything last night...funny thing is I couldn't do anything lol

Odds are it was Mafia and they better roleblock and hit me tonight. If they do, someone with a watch better watch me and see who does it.

@teude don't answer this......but if you could use your power more than 1 time maybe now would be another chance at it cause there were different people on the vote along with some of the same ones....just thinking out loud

Archived