Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

It's night. Tomorrow we can either go at Me, James or Dome. 1 should be scum

Why would you say it like that though?  Did you not see how I voted Rag after he said something similar?  I see this type of thing as some sort of dare. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Why would you say it like that though?  Did you not see how I voted Rag after he said something similar?  I see this type of thing as some sort of dare. 

Felt like you deserved a true recap of where we are at. 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Felt like you deserved a true recap of where we are at. 

Okay, so I think I saw something suggesting you were one of the final non-town factions.  J-something.  Are you a J-something? 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Okay, so I think I saw something suggesting you were one of the final non-town factions.  J-something.  Are you a J-something? 

Civ.....I even claimed my character using a gif earlier.

There are 3 people left from the Woz vote that 1 of which is not town...assuming Teude was truthful and accurate (which I believe he was)

3 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Which is why I am giving my thoughts now as I know I'm going soon as well most likely.

@domepatrol91 you can stop campaign against @LetTheBallFly he's 100% Perfectly civ to my eyes and ears, but you know that already.

I don't know that already. Why is he "100%"? Is that a real 100%?

Night 5

KSJ was sneaking around the rumble using his lady friends to his advantage.  Finally he sees a bald headed man in the corner and he goes over to him.  He means to cause  The Untouchable harm but acts nice first.  

"hey man, you want to come aboard the Hooooo train?"

"sure, why don't we have a couple steveweisers first"

"sounds good"

the two drink and drink and eventually forget they are in a match.  Untouchable climbs the rope to salute the fans and KSJ takes the oppurtubity to push him over the top rope.  After landing ont he floor, Touch llooks back up at KSJ

"what"

"i just.."

"what"

"sorry man..."

"what"

Touch climbs back in the ring hits KSJ wish a stunner and throws him over the top rope.  These two fight to the back locker room

The Untouchable has been eliminated...again  He was Steve Austin- Stone Cold-  WWE Legends Aligned

KingSeanJohn has been eliminated.  He was The Godfather-Duh-Jobber Aligned

Elsewhere, another competitor looks on in approval.  Someone has done his dirty work for him

It is now day 6. With 8 alive and voting, it is 5 to lynch!  This phase will last a maximum of 48 hours

So it's the safest bet to vote Dome out then?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Dome was roleblocked and there were still two hits, doesn't that mean there's still at least two mafia/vigilante?  I'll vote either Dome or James.  I'll probably go Dome for right now just in case I don't get a chance to change it. 

Best outcome for town. Both scum tried to take out touch.  But he got KSJ as well. See I told you he was most likely the Godfather.

With that out of the way we need to take Dome out today. 

Archived