Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

I think I went from no idea what in the actual hell is going on to still not entirely sure, but I feel like I get enough to not be completely useless.  Disappointed in those AWFUL movie recommendations for Jfin.  He clearly stated several times that he was looking for sleeper movies.  You can't name movies every damn body has heard about when somebody asks for sleeper movies. 

Alien Raiders - 2008
The Gift - 2000
Splinter - 2008
(If I'm allowed one year leeway)Ravenous - 1999
Last Shift - 2014
Equilibrium - 2002
The Devil's Candy - 2015
Journey to the West - 2013
Drive Angry - 2011
Black Water - 2007
The Conspiracy - 2012
The Good The Bad The Weird - 2008
The Cell - 2000
What We Do In The Shadows - 2014
Bone Tomahawk - 2015
Pandorum - 2009
The Fall - 2006

Jfin, you need a sleeper suggestion in the future, come to me.  Not these nerds. 

Gopher seems to always want to talk about homoerotic things.  That was no different than how he acted in Big Brother.
Who led the lynching against Rag?  I would have tried to put an end to that.  Never made sense to me to go after an active player who claims to be independent.  That's like cleaning out your belly button when you've got a bullet in your arm. 

TK3 was walking around the ring eating some Slim Jims, snapping them really.  He was jamming to his music like it was graduation day when a homeless looking dude came up to him.  Being Macho, TK3 stuck his chest out when the man asked him for some spare change. Little did TK3 know that this man meant him harm from the start, and as soon as he turned around, this man grabbed him by his hair and threw him over the top ropes

TK3 has been eliminated.   He was Randy Savage- The Macho Man-  WWE Legends Aligned(green) 

Whicker was showing off his slammy award when a man snuck up and eliminated him.  He then celebrated with a high five to no one in particular

Whicker has been eliminated he was Owen Hart - the king of harts - wwe legend aligned(green) 

Gopher has been handcuffed to the ropes, he can not vote to eliminate or be voted on

It is now day…. Wait what is this

Horrrrrnnn

Ragnarok is back in the rumble!

Now day two.  24 alive and 23 voting it is 12 to eliminate

7 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Would it be possible that rag would just keep coming back if we lynch him? Or maybe we need to kill someone else before we can kill him? Would anything like that make sense for Foley?

How many more characters was he?  He is probably Mr. Socko now and was allowed back in.  

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind

forgot those, he might be able to come back as each of them. 

so the question is should we lynch him again.  if he can keep coming back that is bad for us, bc mafia can keep picking us off while we waist our lynch.  

Archived