Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, SirA1 said:

Because he's trolling.  I have superior knowledge of the wrestling era bcb has chosen for this game and it scares him? 

I'm likely the oldest player at 43 so was actually around to enjoy wresing back then. 

Hey look, someone older than me. For once, I'm not the creepy guy wearing the Letterman jacket from the 90s!

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

It seemed like he had a TON of unprompted information. 

I'm an average at best mafia player but I take a ton of notes and pay attention. 

If that unprompted info helps others out soon  be it.  Tk3 is dead now but if you go back and look at the voting from day 1 you can clearly see he was the double vote. 

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Because he's trolling.  I have superior knowledge of the wrestling era bcb has chosen for this game and it scares him? 

I'm likely the oldest player at 43 so was actually around to enjoy wresing back then. 

It’s not the info regarding wrestling. 

18 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

But... I want to see what happens if we lynch Ragnarok again.  Maybe he gets even more powers if he gets lynched again.  That makes more sense to me than taking a shot in the dark on a player.  Also, I'm not exactly sure what it is about sirA that has you so convinced he's bad.  The one thing you posted on the previous page seemed pretty innocuous to me. 

Read it again. 

16 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Interesting way to approach the heat

17 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm an average at best mafia player but I take a ton of notes and pay attention. 

If that unprompted info helps others out soon  be it.  Tk3 is dead now but if you go back and look at the voting from day 1 you can clearly see he was the double vote. 

grrr!!

51 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Junk Yard Dog? Talk about old school.

narf! narf!

50 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Or, wait - Rick Steiner? Did he ever make the jump to the WWF/WWE?

narf! narf!!

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

doubt it.  Looks like your vote doesn't count. 

yarf! yarf!

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Just my process man. 

And that’s fine, I don’t take issue with that aspect but it plays into it a bit because it gives people the impression bucs has of you without actually adding substance to anything of true relevance. 

Archived