Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

@theuntouchable, on a scale of 1-10, how sure are you that sira is bad?  Sorry, I just can't stand using the word scum.  It feels like a Hays Code era curse word.  Keep in mind a 1-5 will prevent me from changing my vote.  The higher after 5 you go, the more likely I am to hold you culpable if we end up lynching somebody that's trying to help.  I'm not 100% on Ragnarok, but if it's not Ragnarok, I'd rather lynch an inactive. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@theuntouchable, on a scale of 1-10, how sure are you that sira is bad?  Sorry, I just can't stand using the word scum.  It feels like a Hays Code era curse word.  Keep in mind a 1-5 will prevent me from changing my vote.  The higher after 5 you go, the more likely I am to hold you culpable if we end up lynching somebody that's trying to help.  I'm not 100% on Ragnarok, but if it's not Ragnarok, I'd rather lynch an inactive. 

I think we should leave Rags to mafia. No sense in potentially wasting another day trying to lynch him. He's a danger to them too.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No. Pretty sure malfie is trying to tell us SirA pushed Timmy down the well

There was a growl seemingly directed that way, with very clear barks(?) directed elsewhere... I could maybe see that.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I think we should leave Rags to mafia. No sense in potentially wasting another day trying to lynch him. He's a danger to them too.

I get the impression Rags is trying to get us to lynch him for a reason while endearing himself to mafia for a reason.  I think it's better for us if we lynch him. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I would say based on my feeling alone, about a 6. I want to hear more from malf though

12 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I get the impression Rags is trying to get us to lynch him for a reason while endearing himself to mafia for a reason.  I think it's better for us if we lynch him. 

To add to this though, he’s also encouraging us to lynch him which leads me to believe he would survive another one. He’s endearing himself to mafia so they don’t hit him. I think it’s most likely that his win condition revolves around surviving and can likely win in conjunction with another faction. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

To add to this though, he’s also encouraging us to lynch him which leads me to believe he would survive another one. He’s endearing himself to mafia so they don’t hit him. I think it’s most likely that his win condition revolves around surviving and can likely win in conjunction with another faction. 

The fact that he will survive is what makes me want to go after him honestly.  This early in mafia games, we can't be killing friendlies, so if we have a chance to escape the lynching phase without reducing numbers, I take it.  Honestly, how often does town actually find and lynch mafia this early?  Unless somebody makes a terrible gaff or mistake or becomes extremely obviously mafia, I think it's best to completely avoid a lynch if possible.  Ragnarok provides that possibility. 

Archived