Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The fact that he will survive is what makes me want to go after him honestly.  This early in mafia games, we can't be killing friendlies, so if we have a chance to escape the lynching phase without reducing numbers, I take it.  Honestly, how often does town actually find and lynch mafia this early?  Unless somebody makes a terrible gaff or mistake or becomes extremely obviously mafia, I think it's best to completely avoid a lynch if possible.  Ragnarok provides that possibility. 

But then at that point you’re essentially giving mafia a free kill, so you are dwindling numbers without any real chance of getting rid of who we need to get rid of.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, @TedLavie should have remembered this dilemma quite well and I’m rather surprised he played into it.

He was a judge which is a civ attribute though. I also remember Bucs who was mafia who could cancel a lynch once but not twice in another game

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But then at that point you’re essentially giving mafia a free kill, so you are dwindling numbers without any real chance of getting rid of who we need to get rid of.

Mafia is getting a free kill at night one way or another.  I think at this point it makes no legitimate sense to go after sira considering he is active and seemingly at least trying to help. 

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think we should leave Rags to mafia. No sense in potentially wasting another day trying to lynch him. He's a danger to them too.

There's less chance of mafia gitting me than there is of me getting lynched.  In what universe does mafia hit me?

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I get the impression Rags is trying to get us to lynch him for a reason while endearing himself to mafia for a reason.  I think it's better for us if we lynch him. 

I'm all alone though.

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Agree on Rags. As far as inactives go Mission has posted twice in this thread both before the game officially started. Of course he may be up for modkill if that continues.

Guys, this is the towniest of SirA.

Morning all.

Okay so reading up on the last 10 pages or so...

SirA is helping, but I don't like how he responded to the heat, saying he just has knowledge since he's older. Very sus, but I don't think as of now it's enough for a vote unless touch is able to vote for someone else and not him.

I'm also keeping an eye on LTBF whenever he says "I've consulted with the WWE...." someone smarter than me probably knows what that means, but I don't yet.

I still think taking a shot on lynching Rags one more time might be worth it. If that fails again, we know to leave him alone and by that time we'll have gathered even more information.

Those are my thoughts right now.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

There's less chance of mafia gitting me than there is of me getting lynched.  In what universe does mafia hit me?

You're a threat to everyone at this point. You're confirmed other. Nobody knows your win condition.

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're a threat to everyone at this point. You're confirmed other. Nobody knows your win condition.

And yet I won't get lynched.

Also, not really a threat to scum except for ltbf who i called.

Archived