Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

LTBF

Too many of your posts include “WWE style” or similar wordings. You’re trying too hard to associate yourself. 

Man, a lot of y'all are following my indy intuition.  Good job.

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

LTBF

Too many of your posts include “WWE style” or similar wordings. You’re trying too hard to associate yourself. 

How about I post it a different way.....

I could not have been clearer imo. Look back at my posts from Day 2. 

WWE Someone take me to the Blackshores please.

42 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Does anyone else even have any knowledge of Wrestling at all or am I alone in that regard?

3 hours ago, teude said:

Yes i have.

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

Sup. 

42 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I do from maybe the mid 80s to early 00s...

Perfect. So I know I'm going to ruffle Touch's feathers again with more conjecture, but if you had to take a guess at what subgroup of wrestlers would be associated with "mafia" in a wrestling game, which group would it be? Others feel free to answer as well if you have any ideas. 

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

WWE

36, actually. Further evidence that you need your brother to count to 40. (check the BB diary entries for that reference).

Also, looks like you're stuck on having to drop WWE in every post. Hmm.

Just now, SirA1 said:

Perfect. So I know I'm going to ruffle Touch's feathers again with more conjecture, but if you had to take a guess at what subgroup of wrestlers would be associated with "mafia" in a wrestling game, which group would it be? Others feel free to answer as well if you have any ideas. 

Well, to me, the obvious candidate would be the nWo.

Which has some interesting side effects for Hulk Hogan.

Just now, SirA1 said:

Strictly WWE, WWE/WCW, TNA, ROH,  NJPW? Specify some details on your perceived stable.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Strictly WWE, WWE/WCW, TNA, ROH,  NJPW? Specify some details on your perceived stable.

Since all of the known names to date (Mick Foley, Seamus (as bcb's example), Owen Hart, and Randy Savage) seem to be tied to WWE, have to focus there.

Alternative for the "mafia" would be WCW as a resurrection of the primetime wars of the 90s.

Archived