Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

33 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I also feel that this is a very scummy post trying to bait us into more crap that mucks up the thread and keeps us from finding scum. 

This is the most cookie cutter "NO IM NOT SCUM, YOU ARE!" response anyone could've put together. You didn't even respond to the point I was making.

Have you and LTBF ever been on the same team before? The two of you usually fall into a bit more of a lockstep, why not this game? 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is the most cookie cutter "NO IM NOT SCUM, YOU ARE!" response anyone could've put together. You didn't even respond to the point I was making.

Have you and LTBF ever been on the same team before? The two of you usually fall into a bit more of a lockstep, why not this game? 

Have you read the thread....reread d1

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I've only been mafia once and an other twice (1 time I was an other ltbf was an other, old maid) 

9 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Have you read the thread....reread d1

read yes, retained, maybe....fine

What are your thoughts on your brother then? is he acting normal to you? nothing has stood out?

13 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

this was ******* great man. i trust no man more than you when it comes to movie recommendations dog we like the same flavor of ****. you got another hidden gem for me? that was the kind of movie i like. you know what i like. 

Don't appreciate being ignored @MathMan

mathman

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What are your thoughts on your brother then? is he acting normal to you? nothing has stood out?

I will admit, this time I think LTBF is acting a little different. Could be due to the “wwe” thing that just kept plugging my mind. 

@LetTheBallFly are you civ or mafia or other?

your answer could be very helpful 

21 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I will admit, this time I think LTBF is acting a little different. Could be due to the “wwe” thing that just kept plugging my mind. 

@LetTheBallFly are you civ or mafia or other?

your answer could be very helpful 

I'd be more interested in hearing what @Famous Jameis has to say about LTBF. LTBF hasn't exactly been subtle.

24 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Based on his posts he seems civ this time.  I caught something in one of his posts that would appear that he is civ.  It also makes me feel that either ET or md4l is definitely mafia.

The WWE thing is definitely a mystery.   Not sure if it him being silly or someone did something to him like malf. It could be part of his role as well, something like Rick Flair saying "woo"

@LetTheBallFly what is up with the WWE thing, care to explain that

17 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yo I'll give you a pass since it's night time. but it's almost day 3 mang. when does jfin show up to play for real?

Ooh, I know this one:

"What is...never."

51 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Don't appreciate being ignored @MathMan

mathman

Glad you liked it! Try Turbo Kid next.

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think that each person has shown the ability to show up when called, and provide almost nothing of use. (Other than a few posts that seem pretty telling to me) The person I feel the strongest about is Teude. I think he is more than likely mafia.

Which specific posts? and why?

3 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Malf confirmed that Doink The Clown is a Jobber.

Just a theory. It's interesting to me that you said it's confirmed though.  All I was told is that a clown visited me last night.

On 5/15/2018 at 3:20 PM, teude said:

Well that was interesting at least.

This was right after we lost two legends N1.

On 5/15/2018 at 4:01 PM, teude said:

What the hell, Ragnarok

This post screamed mafia to me. 

9 hours ago, teude said:

I still think there is something else than just jobbers.

He seems to be too informed for a normal towny that pops in and out.

He is my #1 at the moment. Seemed to me like he is more “in the know” than he is letting on.

Archived