Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, MD4L said:

Makes sense Mick Foley gets revived. Wouldn't be surprised if its part of the role.

After Rag came back.  Remember, Rag come back as a jobber

MD4L immediately mentions that it's probably part of the role.

Jobbers must have somehow converted Rag, or he automatically went to the jobbers because he was lynched (more likely).

Either way, the jobbers want to keep Rag around, and MD4L immediately pushes to not lynch Rag.

Look at these comments. It's almost too obvious.

I'll wait to see what MD4L has to say tomorrow though.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, MD4L said:

Mick Foley as a one and done character seems unlikely. And someone made a head scratching decision if they want to revive independent people.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, MD4L said:

Mick Foley as a mafia based unit could be OP if he's got multiple people with him. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, MD4L said:

Nope. I refuse to fight a case though. My three posts are suffice for my night action. 

19 hours ago, MD4L said:

Sadly I can't say Ragnarok is dead. More likely than not though.

Also, @jfinley88 --> Kung Fury

Proposed rule amendment:

On 5/11/2018 at 8:03 AM, bcb1213 said:

--The night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless BCB receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so.

Strike "24 hours" and replace with "12 hours."

New rule would read as:

--The night phase will last exactly 12 hours unless BCB receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 12 hours to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so.

Do I have a second?

20 minutes ago, MathMan said:

After Rag came back.  Remember, Rag come back as a jobber

MD4L immediately mentions that it's probably part of the role.

Jobbers must have somehow converted Rag, or he automatically went to the jobbers because he was lynched (more likely).

Either way, the jobbers want to keep Rag around, and MD4L immediately pushes to not lynch Rag.

Look at these comments. It's almost too obvious.

I'll wait to see what MD4L has to say tomorrow though.

Also, @jfinley88 --> Kung Fury

I've played a bcb game or two and I know Mick Foley has multiple personas. It is as simple as being knowledgeable about WWE.

Archived