Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

46 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@LetTheBallFly spill the beans

Sorry Leute, das war auf mich.

Ok, also hier ist, was ich weiß:

1. Ich habe letzte Nacht Rags geguckt und geglaubt, dass die Mafia oder der Vig ihn treffen würden ... niemand hat ihn geschlagen

2. 2 Leute haben Rags besucht. Sie waren Woz und Md4l.

3. Ich nahm an, dass Woz Rags beschützte, weil er wusste, dass jemand Rags besuchen würde. Ich glaubte, der Schutz würde jeden töten, der Rags besuchte. Md4l ist tot.

4. Ich dachte, wenn Woz Mafia wäre, wäre das ein guter Schachzug, denn wenn er sich geirrt hat und niemand Rags besucht hat, dann machen sie es im Grunde so, als ob sie dieselbe Person treffen wie die "Vig".

5. Ich band, um Woz zu antworten, und sein Schweigen war eine klare Antwort

6. Ich habe mich geirrt, werde es aber wieder gut machen

7. Meine Orcas auf dem Blackshore sind zurück!!!

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

1. Ich habe letzte Nacht Rags geguckt und geglaubt, dass die Mafia oder der Vig ihn treffen würden ... niemand hat ihn geschlagen

3. Ich nahm an, dass Woz Rags beschützte, weil er wusste, dass jemand Rags besuchen würde. Ich glaubte, der Schutz würde jeden töten, der Rags besuchte. Md4l ist tot.

4. Ich dachte, wenn Woz Mafia wäre, wäre das ein guter Schachzug, denn wenn er sich geirrt hat und niemand Rags besucht hat, dann machen sie es im Grunde so, als ob sie dieselbe Person treffen wie die "Vig".

Speak english

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm sorry people, that was on me.

Ok, here too, I was white:

1. I watched last rags and believed that the Mafia or the Vig would honor their meeting ... no one put them down

2. 2 people visited Rags. They were Woz and Md4l.

3. I wish you that Woz Rags will be protected if you want someone to visit Rags. I think the protection every day, the Rags visit. Md4l is dead.

4. I thought that if Woz Mafia was, that would be a good move, because if she's upset, it's a dream.

5. I band to answer, and his silence was a clear answer

6. I was annoyed, but I'll make amends

7. My Orcas on the Blackshore are back!!!

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

I think some of that translation didn't work 

Mine came out different (better?)

I watched Rags last night and thought the mafia or the vig would hit him ... no one hit him

2. 2 people visited Rags. They were Woz and Md4l.

3. I assumed that Woz protected Rags because he knew someone would visit Rags. I thought the shelter would kill anyone who visited Rags. Md4l is dead.

4. I thought that if Woz Mafia were, that would be a good move, because if he was wrong and nobody visited Rags, then they basically do it as if they meet the same person as the "Vig".

5. I tied to answer Woz, and his silence was a clear answer

6. I was wrong, but I'll make amends

7. My Orcas on the Blackshore are back !!!

Here's what I got.

Sorry folks, that was on me.

Ok, so here's what I know:

1. I looked at Rags last night and thought that the Mafia or the Vig would hit him ... nobody hit him 2.

2 people visited Rags. They were Woz and Md4l.

3. I assumed that Woz protected Rags because he knew someone would visit Rags. I thought the shelter would kill anyone who visited Rags. Md4l is dead.

4. I thought that if Woz Mafia were, that would be a good move, because if he was wrong and nobody visited Rags, then they basically do it as if they meet the same person as the "Vig".

5. I tied to answer Woz, and his silence was a clear answer

6. I was wrong, but I'll make amends

7. My Orcas on the Blackshore are back !!!

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Speak english

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

I think some of that translation didn't work 

1 time free translation....

Sorry guys, that was on me.

Ok, so here is what I know:

1. I watched Rags last night believing the mafia or vig would hit him...no one did hit him

2. 2 people did visit Rags. They were Woz and Md4l.

3. I assumed that Woz protected Rags cause he knew someone would visit Rags. I believed that the protection would end up killing whoever visited Rags. Md4l ended up dead. 

4. I thought if Woz was mafia it was a good move cause if he was wrong and no one visited Rags then they basically make it seem like they hit the same person as the "vig"

5. I tied to get Woz to respond and his silence was a clear answer imo

6. I was wrong but will make up for it

7. My Orcas on the Blackshore are back!!!

Wake up, check the board, still nothing happening, get sucked up in Sunday activities ... come online to find I am dead. Get lynched while I was away without being able to defend myself because I didn't want a guy to get lynched while I was away and miss his defense. How ironic.

Thanks @TedLavie for at least asking for pumping the brakes before stringing me up. I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Wake up, check the board, still nothing happening, get sucked up in Sunday activities ... come online to find I am dead. Get lynched while I was away without being able to defend myself because I didn't want a guy to get lynched while I was away and miss his defense. How ironic.

Thanks @TedLavie for at least asking for pumping the brakes before stringing me up. I appreciate it.

Ironic indeed.

What happens when somebody visits a player?  Also, does the same alignment typically have two of their players visit the same player, or is it safe to assume that Woz and md4l are not in the same alignment? 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What happens when somebody visits a player?  Also, does the same alignment typically have two of their players visit the same player, or is it safe to assume that Woz and md4l are not in the same alignment? 

I would venture to guess that it is very safe to assume that woz and md4l were not of the same alignment......

Archived