Rookie #'s Released

JPeezy55

Guess I'll cancel my thread about rookie #s...  ?

Not a fan of Washington taking 13... idk why just dont.  Love the #34 but rather a RB like Samuel's have it, I'm a huge Walter Payton fan so feel it should be an RB... but dont hate that Edmund's will wear Andy Russell's old number and prob play LB or some LB. 

4 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Guess I'll cancel my thread about rookie #s...  ?

Not a fan of Washington taking 13... idk why just dont.  Love the #34 but rather a RB like Samuel's have it, I'm a huge Walter Payton fan so feel it should be an RB... but dont hate that Edmund's will wear Andy Russell's old number and prob play LB or some LB. 

Haha sorry ,looked right past it. I'm indifferent on Washington in 13. I like Edmunds in 34, still think he's 22 by the time camp breaks with Ridley being cut. Just my opinion 

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

Adeniyi #92. The team needs him to be like the other 92 but get onboard sooner than later.  I'm not sure i any UDFA makes the team though

Given their interest in Evans, Thomas has a very good chance of making it considering he's closer to Evans then anybody else on the roster. 

Just now, 3rivers said:

so PS player for 92 unless injuries. What happened to Adams last year?

I'm not sure what you mean by "what happened". He was placed on the PS. I'd be surprised if Al jumps Adams to the roster and Adams stays on the PS. It could happen I guess. 

4 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

If you guys are talking about Keion Adams, he was placed on IR a few weeks into camp with a shoulder injury. He never made it to the PS.

I thought it was injury related.  I am hoping 92 makes the team.

6 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I kind of like Adams to be honest. I like his change of direction. Weird name 92 is pretty stiff. 

could be laziness in typing or a player is number until they make the team? 

Archived