USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

1 hour ago, SoS said:

Feels like I’m stuck with a middling team:

QB - RWilson / LJackson

RB - DFreeman / JMixon / TColeman / TCohen / KerryonJ / KBallage 

WR - KAllen / THilton / CKupp / JRoss / MBryant / PRichardson 

TE - JReed / MGesicki

Elite QB. Solid stable of RBs, Coleman has a chance to be the next mcKinnon next off-season. Two very good WRs, TY will hit his numbers with a healthy Luck. Couple games bounce your way, this could easily be a playoff team and make some noise. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The season's upon us gents. Good luck all! I look forward to sending out trade requests after week 2 xD

Speaking of trades.  That one you did to get rid of McKinnon is looking even better now for you.  Which is saying a lot when you look at what was given up to get him.

I swear you must have sort of crystal fantasy football up your @ss or something....xD

2 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Speaking of trades.  That one you did to get rid of McKinnon is looking even better now for you.  Which is saying a lot when you look at what was given up to get him.

I swear you must have sort of crystal fantasy football up your @ss or something....xD

Yea, kinda felt bad when I read the news. That said I'm dealing with the Bell situation, the McCoy situation, and Jeffrey missing at least a couple weeks. Might be a rocky road for me early this season.