USMC_PackFan

USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

I've been trying to trade up to get Njoku since 2.1...so very happy to see that I was able to get him for my own pick. If you told me that I'd leave the second round with Kamara, Njoku, and an extra 1st for 2018...there would be no way I thought that would be true.

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Cant believe Crowder wasnt kept and also that he fell that far.

It was a good selection. I was going to take him if Njoku left the board.

16 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I'd like to acquire a RB. If you have interest in a rostered player, let me know.

Not sure which team is yours lol

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure which team is yours lol

Not sure if you were being ironic but CHI's team is I'm Thinking RB.

4 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

Not sure if you were being ironic but CHI's team is I'm Thinking RB.

Not in the least, literally had no clue

I have Ingram, Montgomery, Kelley, Ware, Rawls, Lacy, and Kamara. I'm not looking to get rid of any of them...but all of my players are available for the right price.

Ya Crowder was a steal. I'd much rather have him than Thielen. I would've taken him over John Ross, but I think a big part of his value is his relationship with Kirk Cousins, and Cousins seems destined to leave the team after the 2017 season. I question how much of a target hog Crowder will be with a new QB and guys like Reed, Pryor, and Doctson to compete with. 

31 minutes ago, SoS said:

Ya Crowder was a steal. I'd much rather have him than Thielen. I would've taken him over John Ross, but I think a big part of his value is his relationship with Kirk Cousins, and Cousins seems destined to leave the team after the 2017 season. I question how much of a target hog Crowder will be with a new QB and guys like Reed, Pryor, and Doctson to compete with. 

Yeah thats where i fell on him. A lot more competition this year for targets. Still good value there, but thats the reason i passed.

Edited by honolulu2786

4 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

Yeah thats where i fell on him. A lot more competition this year for targets. Still good value there, but thats the reason i passed.

I had to pass on Crowder due to the fact that I own Doctson.  I do agree that it was good value and was also surprise he wasn't kept.

Speaking of keepers, Laquon Treadwell is another player I was surprised wasn't kept...

Treadwell just isn't very good. I wouldn't have kept him either.