USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Ya Crowder was a steal. I'd much rather have him than Thielen. I would've taken him over John Ross, but I think a big part of his value is his relationship with Kirk Cousins, and Cousins seems destined to leave the team after the 2017 season. I question how much of a target hog Crowder will be with a new QB and guys like Reed, Pryor, and Doctson to compete with. 

31 minutes ago, SoS said:

Ya Crowder was a steal. I'd much rather have him than Thielen. I would've taken him over John Ross, but I think a big part of his value is his relationship with Kirk Cousins, and Cousins seems destined to leave the team after the 2017 season. I question how much of a target hog Crowder will be with a new QB and guys like Reed, Pryor, and Doctson to compete with. 

Yeah thats where i fell on him. A lot more competition this year for targets. Still good value there, but thats the reason i passed.

Edited by honolulu2786

4 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

Yeah thats where i fell on him. A lot more competition this year for targets. Still good value there, but thats the reason i passed.

I had to pass on Crowder due to the fact that I own Doctson.  I do agree that it was good value and was also surprise he wasn't kept.

Speaking of keepers, Laquon Treadwell is another player I was surprised wasn't kept...