USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Guys, we're two days into a draft and already starting to talk about replacing guys who have been in the league for years. Lets work on getting a hold of the guys that haven't checked in.

Worst case scenario we can have a 2 hour window (minus 8 "sleeping" hours) and get the whole draft done in 9 days. We have 4 MONTHS, there's literally no rush.

Replacing anyone will be the last resort.  Like you said we've got plenty of time before the season starts.

As a matter of fact, like @sammymvpknight mentioned, we'll just pause the draft until we have solid word on the statuses of @SoS and @Canadian_Patriot.

Really sorry gents. I rarely get on the forum these days with so much else going on....didn’t even realize the draft had started. 

I would have liked to negotiate trades with some of you, but at this point I’ll just make the pick to get this show on the road. 

Question. If I give my cell phone # to one of you, could you just text me when I’m OTC? That would ensure I’m notified ASAP and get the pick in without delay. 

14 minutes ago, SoS said:

Really sorry gents. I rarely get on the forum these days with so much else going on....didn’t even realize the draft had started. 

I would have liked to negotiate trades with some of you, but at this point I’ll just make the pick to get this show on the road. 

Question. If I give my cell phone # to one of you, could you just text me when I’m OTC? That would ensure I’m notified ASAP and get the pick in without delay. 

Glad to see you’re well! Send me a PM and I’d be happy to help you with OTC stuff

1 hour ago, SoS said:

Glad to see ya back! Would be happy to help. Just shoot me a PM with your number. 

Edit: Whoops, I see sammymvpknight volunteered to help you out already. :$

Edited by USMC_PackFan

Pick is in. 

Kerryon was my 2nd rated RB heading into the NFL draft and I had a top 20 overall grade on him, so I stuck with my personal rankings. 

He reminds me a ton of LeVeon Bell and the last four RBs who were selected after a team traded up for them? Melvin Gordon, Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara, and Dalvin Cook. 

May not get huge year 1 returns, but I see a star in the making once Blount’s deal expires. 

16 minutes ago, SoS said:

Pick is in. 

Kerryon was my 2nd rated RB heading into the NFL draft and I had a top 20 overall grade on him, so I stuck with my personal rankings. 

He reminds me a ton of LeVeon Bell and the last four RBs who were selected after a team traded up for them? Melvin Gordon, Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara, and Dalvin Cook. 

May not get huge year 1 returns, but I see a star in the making once Blount’s deal expires. 

Hey if you really like the player you snag him, plain and simple.  Definitely can't fault you for that.  Like said, he probably won't play much year one with Blount in town but should pay dividends afterwards.  Very similar to the Nick Chubb situation.

Ya I don’t know. I don’t think Blount is a real threat for volume. He’s 31 now and I reckon he’ll be more of a short yardage compliment. 

Theo is the guy I worry about considering this is a PPR league. 

Excited to see who you take USMC! 

Edited by SoS

2 minutes ago, SoS said:

Ya I don’t know. I don’t think Blount is a real threat for volume. He’s 31 now and I reckon he’ll be more of a short yardage compliment. 

Theo is the guy I worry about considering this is a PPR league. 

Excited to see who you take USMC! 

Made my pick a few minutes ago, lol.

30 minutes ago, SoS said:

Pick is in. 

I was hoping he fell to me for multiple reasons.  One he is a Lion, the other is he was my favorite RB of the second tier.  Went with my next favorite RB in the draft instead.