USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

2 minutes ago, SoS said:

Love the Foreman and Hooper selections. Was quietly hoping Hooper would fall to me in the 4th round. Foreman also has the makings of a stud back if he can correct his woes in the passing game. 

Yeah, I almost went another direction but at the end of the day I couldn't look past the potential of Hooper this season and on. He's in a powerhouse offense and spent his summer working with Ryan, who loves him. And being a second year player I felt I needed to move on him. I only have Ertz who has been "okay" but Hoop has a chance to get into that next tier of TEs.

20 hours ago, SoS said:

Love the Foreman and Hooper selections. Was quietly hoping Hooper would fall to me in the 4th round. Foreman also has the makings of a stud back if he can correct his woes in the passing game. 

Yea, my draft hasn't gone ANYTHING like I planned it out but overall i'm very happy with it. The #1 WR, the #1 TE, and a high upside RB who has a legitimate shot at a starting role sooner rather than later.

Just now, honolulu2786 said:

Agreed. Thanks saint.

I hate losing 1st and 2nd round picks...but TE was a big need and I truly believe that Ertz could be the last piece of the puzzle for me this year. If I didn't have two 1st's next year I wouldn't have had the courage to do it. I'm interested in seeing who you were so high on.