USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Was bummed to miss out on Baker Mayfield by 1 pick but pretty stoked to see Lamar Jackson fall as far as he did as a consolation prize. I don't see Flacco suddenly resurrecting his career and Jackson has star potential as a dual threat option for fantasy purposes. 

I would have taken Baker in the 2nd round if I didn't already have Russell Wilson in his prime. Kids gonna be special. 

5 minutes ago, SoS said:

Was bummed to miss out on Baker Mayfield by 1 pick but pretty stoked to see Lamar Jackson fall as far as he did as a consolation prize. I don't see Flacco suddenly resurrecting his career and Jackson has star potential as a dual threat option for fantasy purposes. 

I would have taken Baker in the 2nd round if I didn't already have Russell Wilson in his prime. Kids gonna be special. 

Agree on Mayfield, kids got that IT factor. I'm very interested in watching Cleveland over the next couple year claw out of the basement. 

SoS 2018 Draft Class (next two picks have to be K & D/ST) 

1.04 Detroit Lions RB Kerryon Johnson

Image result for kerryon johnson gif

2.16 Miami Dolphins TE Mike Gesicki 

Image result for mike gesicki gif

3.28 Miami Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage 

Image result for kalen ballage gif

4.37 Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson

Image result for lamar jackson gif

8 hours ago, SoS said:

I’m obviously really high on Mayfield considering my asking price to move out of that spot and NOT select him. But I had Jackson as my #2 QB. That’s phenomenal value

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m obviously really high on Mayfield considering my asking price to move out of that spot and NOT select him. But I had Jackson as my #2 QB. That’s phenomenal value

He was my #2 as well. 

Seeing as I don’t anticipate competing for a championship this season and the fact I have to select K/Defense with my next two picks, the perceived steep price tag to move up was well worth it to get my guy. I saw Honolulu with nothing but Andrew Luck at QB on his roster so it felt necessary to jump him. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Nice job SOS. Definitely curious about Jackson. Might have been the better way to go for me by taking him but we'll see. 

As for the Sproles pick, I'm just hoping he is the punt returner and catches a few passes. If not, oh well. I dont there is anybody I got to have at this point

You have 3 QBs including a young Mariota. I’m sure you’ll be fine haha. 

5 hours ago, SoS said:

He was my #2 as well. 

Seeing as I don’t anticipate competing for a championship this season and the fact I have to select K/Defense with my next two picks, the perceived steep price tag to move up was well worth it to get my guy. I saw Honolulu with nothing but Andrew Luck at QB on his roster so it felt necessary to jump him. 

Jackson was my #2 as well. Darnold's situation scares me and Rosen isnt someone i'm that excited about.