USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

22 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

Commish magic.

I'm never a fan of it but I know it needed to happen. I guess he'll be replaced in the offseason. 

Just so we establish the right practice for this can you please start Matt Ryan, the #2 QB projected to get 26 points, over Goff the #3 QB projected to get 22 points?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm never a fan of it but I know it needed to happen. I guess he'll be replaced in the offseason. 

Just so we establish the right practice for this can you please start Matt Ryan, the #2 QB projected to get 26 points, over Goff the #3 QB projected to get 22 points?

The big daddy commish (USMC) made himself a "co-owner" and set his lineup. I was gonna do it in an emergency scenario Wednesday night if I had to but USMC handled it. So I'll leave that to @USMC_PackFan

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Good Catch @Hockey5djh.  I had switched (so I thought) the QBs when I was working the CP's lineup but probably forgot to click save before moving on to another league.

Edited by USMC_PackFan
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Welcome back to the squad Dez. I really don't know what this means for my team but I think we're getting the band back together. I'm gonna go grab Romo off free agency and we gonna party like its 2013.

So....this basically sums up my season....over before it got off the ground.....Dammit Leveon.

Anyone want some of my players for draft picks? I'd like to highlight the #8 ranked Broncos defense with a playoff schedule of San Fran, Cleveland, and Oakland oir maybe a newly revitalized Lesean McCoy who dropped 25 points last week with a coach who's back to committing to the run game. Just let me know what you're looking for.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, Hockey5djh said:

So....this basically sums up my season....over before it got off the ground.....Dammit Leveon.

Anyone want some of my players for draft picks? I'd like to highlight the #8 ranked Broncos defense with a playoff schedule of San Fran, Cleveland, and Oakland oir maybe a newly revitalized Lesean McCoy who dropped 25 points last week with a coach who's back to committing to the run game. Just let me know what you're looking for.

SMELLS LIKE A FIRE SALE!!!

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, Hockey5djh said:

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:17 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Come get your players!!

Big game for my squad this week. Never did I think I would be favored (by ESPN) against a team trotting out Hop, Odell, and Thielen. Thank god Gurley is on bye.... My team feels like they have over preformed this year. Which is good and bad. Good because certain moves made were proved correct. Bad because now I'm in that no man zone of a middling team, which causes drafting to be much more complicated. But just as in IRL, if you can secure a spot in the playoffs, anything can happen. My team lacks depth, and I have definitely not secured that spot yet. We'll see what happens. Everyone make sure to check your lineups tonight, tomorrow you may get distracted. 

1 hour ago, honolulu2786 said:

Big game for my squad this week. Never did I think I would be favored (by ESPN) against a team trotting out Hop, Odell, and Thielen. Thank god Gurley is on bye.... My team feels like they have over preformed this year. Which is good and bad. Good because certain moves made were proved correct. Bad because now I'm in that no man zone of a middling team, which causes drafting to be much more complicated. But just as in IRL, if you can secure a spot in the playoffs, anything can happen. My team lacks depth, and I have definitely not secured that spot yet. We'll see what happens. Everyone make sure to check your lineups tonight, tomorrow you may get distracted. 

Good FYI!!!!

Have a great Turkey Day!! :)  Yum!!

• Like 2