USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Since my fantasy season is officially over.....with a heavy heart I am informing you guys that i'll be resigning as the manager of Team Jimmy Jesus, formerly known as HockeysRookieMistake. I want to thank you guys for helping break my dynasty league cherry almost 5 years ago. I've enjoyed many highs and lows in this league with multiple championships and multiple backbreaking losses (damn you Lev, damn you). I wanted to give you a head start finding a manager to fill my shoes as I leave the team in a solid place with most of a championship core and picks #2 and #5 to start the new manager off in a good place.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Since my fantasy season is officially over.....with a heavy heart I am informing you guys that i'll be resigning as the manager of Team Jimmy Jesus, formerly known as HockeysRookieMistake. I want to thank you guys for helping break my dynasty league cherry almost 5 years ago. I've enjoyed many highs and lows in this league with multiple championships and multiple backbreaking losses (damn you Lev, damn you). I wanted to give you a head start finding a manager to fill my shoes as I leave the team in a solid place with most of a championship core and picks #2 and #5 to start the new manager off in a good place.

Hate to see you leave, It's been a pleasure!!! Hoping you change your mind in the off season.....if not, Good Luck & Happy Holidays!!

John R.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

It was great playing with you. You were a solid owner. I'll miss your gifs.... :( 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Hate to see you leave, It's been a pleasure!!! Hoping you change your mind in the off season.....if not, Good Luck & Happy Holidays!!

John R.

18 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

It was great playing with you. You were a solid owner. I'll miss your gifs.... :( 

Thanks guys. I have a fantasy football problem and I'm looking to limit the amount of leagues that I'm in since I have a newborn in the house and less time to devote to it.

tenor.gif

• Like 3

On 12/4/2018 at 10:21 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Hate to see you go man.  But also completely understand (and respect) why you're doing it.  Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Good luck @sammymvpknight in this coming match-up! ......well not to much luck. LOL B|

Should be a good game. The teams with the most points in the season. If the Saints don’t get it figured out...I’m likely done. Playing back in the dome and hopefully getting Armstead and the rest of the OL healthy should help. 

33 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Should be a good game. The teams with the most points in the season. If the Saints don’t get it figured out...I’m likely done. Playing back in the dome and hopefully getting Armstead and the rest of the OL healthy should help. 

Yes, playing in the dome is what I'm afraid of, The Saints are a diff team when they play at home, for whatever reason they just don't seem to travel well.