USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

10 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I thought I had Alshon for some reason.

JC was talking about a question I posted on a team I drafted Sunday night.

I don't mind Jeffrey at this point as my WR2. Will agree that my TE situation looks shaky.  Again, hoping one of them hits.  If not, will have to make some moves.  We see...

BTW, I appreciated the feedback fellas.

2 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Seeing how far removed from the draft we are, they really should be imported by now. Waiver period would be past.

I agree they should have been imported by now but they arnt. I've been checking everyday cause there are a couple moves I would like to make but I'd vote against adding FA's through the forum before rosters are set. 

On 9/4/2017 at 7:57 AM, chisoxguy7 said:

I remembered that I had LM abilities in this league, so I enterred the draft results.

There were two trades to process involving Ertz and Wallace, which I did. I believe everyone's roster should be correct, but please do double check.

Sorry fellas, went away for the long weekend with the family to relieve some stress and got back late last night.  Logged a couple of minutes ago to enter our draft picks and realized it was done yesterday morning.  A big thanks to ChiSox for hookin' that up for me.  It is much appreciated!

@sammymvpknight  Nah,  retired in 2013.  Still work on base as a logistician though.  Crazy how this country suffered the effects of Harvey's so recently and now have to brace for yet another storm in Irma.  

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm just going to throw this out there....if any of you consider trading a player under 25 that is good, please me know. I'll pay for them.

I just had a dude in my other league trade Michael Thomas and a 6th for Kareem Hunt and a 3rd. :|

"I needed a RB" O.o

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm just going to throw this out there....if any of you consider trading a player under 25 that is good, please me know. I'll pay for them.

I just had a dude in my other league trade Michael Thomas and a 6th for Kareem Hunt and a 3rd. :|

Crowder? Matthews?  Meredith?