USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

3 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

@sammymvpknight @WE-R-Lions @winitall

Indeed.  There is precedent.  In this case I think the rounds that the picks are in is irrelevant.  Future picks of more than a year were traded.  Also if there was never a rule in place that states that this could not be done I wouldn't believe that it would not be fair to impose.  If we would like to go that route in the future then I believe that is something the league should vote on.

I have been tagged! Howdy, fellas.

5 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

@sammymvpknight @WE-R-Lions @winitall

Indeed.  There is precedent.  In this case I think the rounds that the picks are in is irrelevant.  Future picks of more than a year were traded.  Also if there was never a rule in place that states that this could not be done I wouldn't believe that it would not be fair to impose.  If we would like to go that route in the future then I believe that is something the league should vote on.

I guess there is precedence. We will allow the trade. We will allow trades that involve picks from two years in advance this season only. 

@WE-R-Lions talked it over and we agree that it shouldn’t happen for future years, as it is difficult to track such trades, and it can really hurt recruitment of new owners if someone decides to bolt after losing their next two years 1st round draft picks. 

15 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I guess there is precedence. We will allow the trade. We will allow trades that involve picks from two years in advance this season only. 

@WE-R-Lions talked it over and we agree that it shouldn’t happen for future years, as it is difficult to track such trades, and it can really hurt recruitment of new owners if someone decides to bolt after losing their next two years 1st round draft picks. 

@sammymvpknight @WE-R-Lions Sounds fair.  Can you push the trade through now so that the players are available to us tomorrow?  It would have gone through in time had it not been canceled.

Edited by Bigbear72

7 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

@Bigbear72 @winitall @WE-R-Lions

Ok, so I cannot currently process the trade because Miles Sanders is in an IR slot. It would give Winitall one more player than the max roster size. Please let me know who you want to drop, so that I can process the trade. Or you can just drop someone now.

Edit: Nevermind. 

Edited by winitall

3 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

@EaglesPeteC

I’ve never seen anyone scratch and claw for wins during a lost season the way you have been. Kudos on the effort to date. 

No shame in just letting me have a top 3 pick 😉

haha. thanks. Not gonna lie, not having my first is motivating me to win. That and I really hate losing......lol 

• Like 2