USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

On 11/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, WE-R-Lions said:

Emmanuel Sanders  needs to be moved from the IR spot

Thanks for pushing through the trade. Do you guys happen to have anything tracking draft picks that can confirm what draft picks I have? If not, no worries at all I’ve just made a lot of deals and want to make sure my records match any official documents. My records say I have:

My 1st

My Lucks Run Out 1st

My 2nd

Detroit Trash Pandas 2nd

My 3rd

My 4th

13 hours ago, winitall said:

Thanks for pushing through the trade. Do you guys happen to have anything tracking draft picks that can confirm what draft picks I have? If not, no worries at all I’ve just made a lot of deals and want to make sure my records match any official documents. My records say I have:

My 1st

My Lucks Run Out 1st

My 2nd

Detroit Trash Pandas 2nd

My 3rd

My 4th

I do not, @sammymvpknight mite?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make a quick post about my lineup this week given the draft pick stakes of my matchup this week against deathstar. I had 3 guys score a combined -0.6 points so I just wanted to give a rationale for @WE-R-Lions and @sammymvpknight

Since my team suffered a ton of injuries and made it clear I wasn’t making the playoffs, I’ve been trying to start simply the players projected to score the most points to avoid any appearance of tanking. This week, I started Jordan Akins (projected 7.6) and N’Keal Harry (projected 7.3) over Ruggs (projected 7.0) and Joshua Kelley (projected 6.4). I also started KJ Hamler, who ESPN now shows projected to score 2.7. I believe that this was changed over the weekend by ESPN after the Broncos QB situation was announced, as I want to say it was projected to be 8? before that. (I don’t know of a way to see how projections changed over the week, but he had scored at least 7.5 each of the past 4 weeks and 8 seems close to what I remember it being). The only thing I did to my roster this weekend was activate Ekeler and put him in for Kelley when it was announced he was playing. I didn’t even think to recheck Hamlers projected score to see if I should sub in someone else. 

Overall, I think my lineup was above board and doesn’t need any score adjustments or was anything remotely like tanking. I just wanted to put out my rationale and why I picked the players I did given the stakes. 

On 11/29/2020 at 8:22 PM, winitall said:

Overall, I think my lineup was above board and doesn’t need any score adjustments or was anything remotely like tanking. I just wanted to put out my rationale and why I picked the players I did given the stakes. 

Respect you explaining it but this isn't even close to questionable. Tanking is benching studs or starting injured/suspended players (or no players at all). It shouldn't even matter if your crystal ball told you Harry would score negative and you still started him. 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:22 PM, winitall said:

Just wanted to make a quick post about my lineup this week given the draft pick stakes of my matchup this week against deathstar. I had 3 guys score a combined -0.6 points so I just wanted to give a rationale for @WE-R-Lions and @sammymvpknight

Since my team suffered a ton of injuries and made it clear I wasn’t making the playoffs, I’ve been trying to start simply the players projected to score the most points to avoid any appearance of tanking. This week, I started Jordan Akins (projected 7.6) and N’Keal Harry (projected 7.3) over Ruggs (projected 7.0) and Joshua Kelley (projected 6.4). I also started KJ Hamler, who ESPN now shows projected to score 2.7. I believe that this was changed over the weekend by ESPN after the Broncos QB situation was announced, as I want to say it was projected to be 8? before that. (I don’t know of a way to see how projections changed over the week, but he had scored at least 7.5 each of the past 4 weeks and 8 seems close to what I remember it being). The only thing I did to my roster this weekend was activate Ekeler and put him in for Kelley when it was announced he was playing. I didn’t even think to recheck Hamlers projected score to see if I should sub in someone else. 

Man I’m just happy my team finally flashed something. I appreciate you going all out though. Watson, Ekeler, and Brown almost won it for you!

11 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Final Regular Season Standings

Long Beach

Major Shootout

Save our Sonics

My Luck’s Ran Out

Show Me Your TDs

JaguarCrazy2832

RaiderNation

OD’s Owls

Detroit Trash Pandas

Danville Platapai