USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

My roster went through a LOT of turnover over the past season just to end up with the #2 pick again. Feeling good about the future though. 

Last year:

QB: Deshaun Watson, Matt Ryan, Sam Darnold, Jared Goff

RB: Dalvin Cook, Rashaad Penny, Chris Thompson, Lamar Miller

WR: Michael Gallup, N’Keal Harry, Marvin Jones Jr, Andy Isabella, JJAW, AJ Green

TE: Irv Smith Jr, Hayden Hurst 

Now:

QB: Deshaun Watson, Sam Darnold

RB: Miles Sanders, Austin Ekeler, Jonathan Taylor, Rashaad Penny, Josh Kelley, Ke’shawn Vaughn

WR: AJ Brown, Courtland Sutton, Brandon Aiyuk,  OBJ, Henry Ruggs, N’Keal Harry, Michael Gallup, KJ Hamler, John Brown

TE: Austin Hooper, Irv Smith Jr, Harrison Bryant 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Congrats to @sammymvpknight for winning this years championship!!

Kamara was a Stud this Wk, I didn't have the horses to be competitive after his performance.

Looking forward to a re-match next year!

Thanks man. It's always tough playing you. It was a weird season...tons of injuries. It's too bad you could have McCaffrey and Elliott out there full strength. Sometimes it really does come down to luck in these playoff rounds.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Thanks man. It's always tough playing you. It was a weird season...tons of injuries. It's too bad you could have McCaffrey and Elliott out there full strength. Sometimes it really does come down to luck in these playoff rounds.

You were also missing Thomas for most of the year as well. 

Ya, Crazy year....re-creating the league, lots of Injuries, Covid-out's, & Teams re-scheduling games/bye Wk's raised havoc this year.....Glad we got it in!!

Thanks for all the time you put into it this year!!!

As a foot note:

Still... the last time @USMC_PackFan visited the forum was November 7, 2019 (still hoping all is well)

1 minute ago, WE-R-Lions said:

You were also missing Thomas for most of the year as well. 

Ya, Crazy year....re-creating the league, lots of Injuries, Covid-out's, & Teams re-scheduling games/bye Wk's raised havoc this year.....Glad we got it in!!

Thanks for all the time you put into it this year!!!

As a foot note:

Still... the last time @USMC_PackFan visited the forum was November 7, 2019 (still hoping all is well)

Yep...it's one of those years. I had Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Cam Akers, and Ronald Jones all out...this was definite a year that rewarded depth. 

I'm currently getting everything ready for the new thread. It should be up within the next few weeks...trying to get it all finished while I'm still in football mode so that I can take a nice uninterrupted break until before the season starts next year. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...