USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Godwin is a stud. He'll be a good player for ya. I was contemplating him and a few others but decided to go with Williams because of the potential in that offense and Montgomery's recent injury. He's a good enough player in a good enough offense...and a no brainer considering that I have Montgomery.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Godwin is a stud. He'll be a good player for ya. I was contemplating him and a few others but decided to go with Williams because of the potential in that offense and Montgomery's recent injury. He's a good enough player in a good enough offense...and a no brainer considering that I have Montgomery.

My WRs were so weak. Until all the Hyde slamming that happened after the draft, I was taking Corey Davis all day at 1.01... But I needed to make sure my RB position was taken care of. Traded Gronk predraft for Cooper. Added Zay Jones who I've been sweet on precombine. I also traded up to get Godwin in my other dynasty. All I've heard is good things through the entire process for him. Need someone to step up and play next to Cooper for me. Thank God Hoop was where he was or I wouldn't have been able to move Ertz.

Edited by honolulu2786

9 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

My WRs were so weak. Until all the Hyde slamming that happened after the draft, I was taking Corey Davis all day at 1.01... But I needed to make sure my RB position was taken care of. Traded Gronk predraft for Cooper. Added Zay Jones who I've been sweet on precombine. I also traded up to get Godwin in my other dynasty. All I've heard is good things through the entire process for him. Need someone to step up and play next to Cooper for me. Thank God Hoop was where he was or I wouldn't have been able to move Ertz.

I'm shocked you traded Gronk and Ertz in the same offseason. I know we had talked both of them in trades previously and just never got anything done.

43 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm shocked you traded Gronk and Ertz in the same offseason. I know we had talked both of them in trades previously and just never got anything done.

Right. You definitely went through my head during both of those trades. It wasn't the plan to get rid of both but with Hoop in the mix it gave me the flexibility when saint mentioned interest in Ertz. I'm comfortable with the moves made. HAD to upgrade my WRs. I may have to wait a year but I believe I have a good young WR2 on the roster somewhere between Zay, Godwin, Shep, and Parker. I just need one of them to claim the position.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@honolulu2786 I seriously considered Tyrod but with the loss of Watkins and their concerted tanking effort I decided it wasn't worth it.

I looked at it too. Think Sammy was out week 2 through 11 last year, Tyrods numbers were solid through that stretch. I just need a place holder till/if Luck comes back.